Chapter 11 ♡Teasing♡

Awase's POV

"How long has he been doing that exactly??" Sen asked.

"About 30 minutes." Rin, Kosei and Fukidashi answered in unison.

Yeah I've actually been hitting my head on the wall with a pillow taped on it for 30 minutes, obviously because of my stupid self FLIRTING WITH MOMO YAOYOROZU!!! LIKE WHY DID I EVEN INTEND TO DO THAT??!!

The thought came in once more as I hit my head a bit harder this time.

"Uhhh...is everything okay..??" Kendo came in the main room, questioning on what was happening in front of her eyes.

"We have no idea. Once we came back in the dorms, he immediately placed a pillow on the wall and started banging his head." Tetsutetsu said.

I heard Kendo sighed as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me away from the wall.

"What in the world is happening to you, Awase??" Kendo raised a brow at me.

"Nothing...???" I said innocently.

She glared at me which actually made me gulp. When you're with Kendo, you do NOT want to mess with her sometimes.

I then mumbled, "I guess you can say that I was an idiot in attempting to flirt at Momo."

Everyone who were in the main room actually heard me as they all gasped in shock. Thank goodness not everyone though.

"You what??!!" Rin smiled widely.

"You heard me so I ain't repeating to myself." I said.

"Wow, Awase. I didn't know you had the guts to actually do that." Tetsutetsu snickered.

"It's my stupid brain's fault for doing stuff like that. I had a reason to why I was banging my head." I said.

"Well I'm glad you have that brain of yours with you." Kosei laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Welp, I better get going. I haven't changed yet." I chuckled as I walked to my dorm room to change.

          After a few minutes, I went downstairs to the main room and brought my phone with me so I can play more games. I have a feeling that I have some homework that I'm supposed to be doing right now though, but I might as well do that later. Besides, I just want to take a quick rest for my brain.

I sat down on the couch and soon got a notification, and it was from Momo.

My heart started racing again when I got a message from her. Okay calm down, Yoestsu, she probably just want to say hi or something.

I read the message and it said, 'Hello Yoestsu!! Am I disturbing you?'

I typed back, 'No not really. what's up?'

'Nothing really, just wanted to say hi.'

Heh, my guess was right.

'Haha then hi as well. Oh and btw, sorry about my weird self flirting at you hehe. I guess I just thought that maybe a little teasing would be good or something xD'

'Haha, its alright. You weren't that bad when you tried.'

'Ooohh so u think I can do it again next time?~' I chuckled.

'Hahaha nope not all actually xD'

I laughed a bit and I guess it caught some of my friends' attention.

"Hey Yosetsu, who you texting at?" Rin asked.

"Momo." I answered.

They all gasped, "WHAT??!!!" 

"How come you didn't tell us you both exchanged numbers too?!" Fukidashi asked in shock.

"Another huge step towards a relationship." Sen smirked.

"One, you didn't ask. And two, we just exchanged numbers so we have other ways in communication." I replied.

"Oh that reminds me, I have to head to the dorms now so I can discuss with Jiro about the project. See you guys later!!" Fukidashi said as he walked to the door to place his shoes on.

"Isn't almost getting a little late for you two discuss?" Sen asked.

"Nahh, we're mostly just gonna talk about our meeting schedules and when we might work at each other's houses. I'll still make it before dinner obviously." Fukidashi said as he went out.

"Now that I think about it, have any of you started talking about when are you going train with your partner?? I'm gonna be training with Ojiro at my house this weekend." Kosei said.

"Hagakure haven't really moved to that part yet, but we have talked about it though." Rin replied.

"Same here with me and Sato, we haven't really got much to talk about yet..probably because Monoma is kinda scaring me whenever we're with Class 1-A." Sen replied as he shivered.

I laughed, "Yeah, it's very hard to imagine what Monoma is feeling right now when he's in on this project."

"Don't you have a training with Yaoyorozu planned already?" Sen asked me.

"I don't know. Do I??" I teased them.

Rin chuckled, "Come on dude, don't play with us like that." 

"Am I?" I teased them more.

"Awase!!" They yelled out in unison but we all couldn't help but laugh.

"But seriously though, do you??" Kosei asked in a bit more curious tone.

"Yeah I do." I answered.

"EYYYYY-- wait really?!!" They gasped.

Momo's POV

          I was in the main room writing down some things I can use to be able to teach Yosetsu. Although everything that I wrote here such as quick-thinking, fast reflexes was something I thought wasn't quite needed for me to teach him since he's already good at those. I erased everything on my paper and tried to think of what else to put on than these. To be honest, I may have seen Yosetsu in action but I mostly don't pay attention that much before.

Uraraka noticed me and asked, "Hey Yaomomo, you okay?"

I looked at her, "Oh, yeah I'm alright. I'm just a bit lost, that's all."

"Lost? In where?? The project?"

I nodded, "I was just thinking, shouldn't we at least have this day where we can watch each of our partners do in training and in battle?? It's kinda hard to think of things to teach to your own partner when you don't know what they seem to lack at." 

"Hmm..I agree with you actually. We barely have time to see how Class 1-B trains so it is really hard to know. Maybe we can ask Mr. Aizawa tomorrow??" She suggested.

"I think that'll be good."

"Great!! Now in the meantime, tell me what happened a while ago!! You and Awase seemed like you both had a great time together." Uraraka snickered.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "He was just teasing me and it was really funny."

"Teasing?? Like what?" She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Well he--"

That's when I realized that I probably shouldn't say anything, only because if Uraraka finds out that I actually DID blush when Yosetsu didn't had his bandana on when we first hung out and that he was teasingly flirting at me.

"Uhhh...it's a secret." I nervously chuckled.

"Wha-- Oh come on!!"

I laughed.