Chapter 29 ♡Who?♡

Momo's POV

          Yosetsu continued to train me and teach me more and after a few more hours, we thought that maybe we should take a break first. We both walked back to the house but while walking, we noticed Awase's dad walking towards us.

"Hey dad!!" Yosetsu greeted his father.

"Hello son!! Hi Momo, is it okay if I borrow Yosetsu for a bit?" He asked me.

"Oh of course!!" I smiled.

"Let me guess, you need help in finding something back there?" Awase chuckled.

"Yeah. Sorry son." He nervously chuckled.

Yosetsu laughed, "It's fine dad." 

Just then, his little sister started to run towards us too, "Brother!! Can we play??"

"Sorry Yuna, but I have to help dad a bit. If you want, Yaoyorozu is free so maybe she can play with you..??"

Her gaze then went to me and I can see stars in her eyes, "YESS!!!"

Yosetsu elbowed me as he winked as well.

I playfully rolled my eyes and soon got dragged by Yuna.

"Let's play!!" She said.

"Okay." I giggled.

          Yuna and I went upstairs and she soon led me into her bedroom...or at least...her and Yosestu's bedroom. The room was filled with a quite a lot of toys for Yuna and there was even a bunk bed. Based on the design, the top one must be for Yuna and the bottom was Awase's.

"Is this your and your brother's room?" I asked.

"Yup!! He and I share this room but once he left, this room is kind of mine now." She giggled.

I sat on the comfy bed and Yuna sat in front of me on the ground.

"I wanna ask you something!!"

I chuckled, "What is it?"

"Are you and Yosetsu dating??" She asked.

My face started to burn up and my heart was beating super fast, "U-Umm..no he and I aren't dating.."

"Aww...but do you like him?? As in romantic love??" She asked.

What is with young people asking these things?!

"W-Well..."

"So you do love him!!" Yuna smiled brightly.

"Shhh!!" I placed a finger on her mouth.

Yuna giggled, "Don't worry! My brother also likes you too!!"

I chuckled, "I know."

She gasped, "Really??!! How??"

"Yesterday when we had our training, your brother was having a conversation with my older brother and he surprisingly told him that Yosestu liked me. I was there but they didn't know that I was listening to them." I giggled.

"Woahhhh!! My brother would always tell me how much he has a crush on you and how pretty you are and amazing you are!!" Yuna smiled widely.

I blushed, "He does?"

"Yup!! Everyday!! He really likes you a lot but he always says that you will never like him. Looks like he was wrong." Yuna giggled.

I smiled softly as my heart started to race. 

Wow, I never knew he would talk about me a lot..

"I can't wait for both your wedding with my brother!! I want to be an auntie!!"