character description

A/n: not my fan art btw but I thought the image above would be okay. This is what you'd look like when you are in your skating outfit. Enjoy..................

Okay so just a little description of you and just some reminders:)

Y/n = Your name

L/n = last name

M/n = mother's name

H/c = hair colour

H/l = hair length ( I'm gonna make it so that you have wavy hair)

E/c = eye colour

S/t = skin type ( the colour of your skin )

You are 20 years old.

Okay so you are a brittish girl who has had a passion for skating ever since you were 3.

You became a very talented skater and one day thought it would be cool to have a secret identity, so you asked your mother to design you a skater outfit ( Your mother is a fashion designer)

She accepted and that's how you have your costume ( obviously you had it resized and made some adaptations to the costume).

You had a YouTube account for skating and got pretty  big over the years. You were very talented at skating and had manages to learn very difficult tricks bye the age of 10.

You also had invented a trick called  "The ◇ACE'S♤ cards"   this was a very dangerous trick that consisted of an Ollie, a quadruple kick-flip(whilst still in the air), a lazer flip (also while in the air) and when landing, you land in a hand-stand with your board spitting ace cards out .

(I'm sorry if this is impossible but I thought it would be cool.)

So without further or do let the story begin......... .. ........................