💖🌴Our infinity 🌴💖

A/n: I can't believe that this will be the last chapter because the last episode came out.... Author-chan has a special ending for this though so enjoy

After the race between ADAM and Reki I find out that ADAM won but I don't really care because I am so proud of Reki and happy that ADAM tripped whilst racing him

It was still raining however, so I decide that we should all head head back home since tommorrow night was the final and Langa would race ADAM in the final because I got disqualified for hitting ADAM.... not like I could give a shit tho, he did deserve it.

By the time I get home I am soalked and freezing so I decide to have a nice hot bath. After I wash my hair and body (except my broken hand), I get out of the tub and get into my PJ's and I throw on a shark ounsie (or however you spell it)

I decide to head downstairs and make myself a hot chocolate and I head back upstairs.

*time skip*

The next day had flown by

The next day had flown by..... mainly since I didn't wake up until 1pm (mood) the rest of the day was spent on me drawing some more clothes and accessories but with occasional breaks because of artist block.

When it got to around 10:30 I decided to get dressed into my ◇ACE♤ outfit .

Bye the time u had just finished getting ready, I heard a pap outside and a few seconds later my phone goes off.

Kaoru
11:38pm
"We're outside in the car so I decided to give you a lift too :)"

Read

Y/n
11:39
"Sure I'll meet you guys out side
Omw"

Read

I head downstairs and I get in the car and sit next to Miya 🙂

I assumed that Hiromi (shadow) and kaoru had healed since kaoru was the one driving and shadow was with us.

"So have your injuries have healed already?"
Miya asked.

To which he replied with " I can't just be sleeping it off in a hospital."