chapter 9

Finn pov.

She fell a sleep in my arms while I walked with her to the car sam was already waiting there.

"Is she okay finn?" He asked me and I nodd.

"To much to drink". I said and he nodded and opend the backseat door.

"Thank you sam". I said and I laid rachel softly on the backseat. She was sleeping peacefully. I wish I could sleep like that but I keep having nightmares from my past.

It sucks and now rachel wanted some space it is like there is a whole in my heart. She does something to me what i can't place. The sort of argument we had really got me.

I shake my thoughts of while I get in the car next to rachel.

"Where do you want to go?". Sam asked while he sat in the front.

I looked down at rachel.

" to my apartment"." She can sleep in the room I already had ready for her". I said and sam nodded.

"You care about her finn"." I can see that". Sam said and I look at him and than out of thr window.

Do I care about her? Different than the girls I already had in my playroom? I sigh and look back at rachel. She is so beautiful.

Rachel pov.

I woke up and I groan. My head is still hurting. I try to open my eyes but the sun is to bright. I try again and now I slowly get used to it. I look around and sit up shocked.

"Where the hell am I? ". I said to myself. I look around and I see a big window to the floor and everything is clean and white. With a table and mirror and a chair. And 2 doors.

Than I remember last night. "Ow no"." Finn". I said to myself. This most been finn his penthouse. I sigh and let my legs slide of the bed. I rub my eyes softly. I look down at myself and see that I am wearing a tank top and a short. Finn most have changed my clothes last night. I hope he is not mad at me. I stand up and look at the clock it is eleven in the morning.

I walk through the hall and I see I am for sure in finns apartment. He isn't in the livingroom or kitchen.

I walk beside a door when I hear him talk I stand still and listen.

"I know cecile"." You teached me that"." I know"....."." She is just different than the others"."....."." No"." I can't forse her"." ......"." I don't want to lose her"." But I don't think I can't do this"." And she doesn't want it"." So......."." No maybe you are right"." I am not that person"."......."." I know about that"." My past is hunting me"." Yeah"." I still love you too". He said and than I stepped away from the door.

I couldn't listen to all this anymore. Who was cecile? Why did she know about his past? I quietly run back to the bedroom where I slept in. And opend a door and saw it was a closet full of close. I grabbed a skinny jeans and I tanktop with blazer, socks and my all stars from yesterday.

I wanted to get out of here.

I wanted space. I couldn't get through this. And now there was cecile? I sigh and shake my head.

"All this was a mistake". I said soft to myself while I put my hair in a ponytail.

I took my purse and walked out quietly.

Through the hall way to the frontdoor.

I felt some one was starring at me so I turned around and jumped out of shocked.

"Where are you going?". Finn said while his arms were crossed over his chest. He was wearing his jeans lose on his hips with his white tshirt on.

"I uhh.. home". I said insecure. He stepped closer and looked into my eyes.