Chapter 3

Oikawa sighed and looked at his phone.

TooruOikawa - Hey Suga I just wanted to apologise for last night and wanted to invite u over for a sleepover I have already ordered the food so you really have no choice if you wanna come or not.
Read 20:35

'That's odd, Suga never leaves me on read he always texts back right away!' Oikawa huffed and looked at the food that he had ordered. I started texting Suga again.

TooruOikawa - If u don't get here soon the food will go cold!
Read 20:57

Oikawa sighed, "Maybe he's on his way and doesn't have time to text back."

Then the doorbell went.

"That must be Suga!" Oikawa got up and skipped to the door but then stopped thinking on what Suga had said the day before.

"Oikawa, multiple people have gone missing over the past few weeks in this town."

Oikawa slowly walked over to the door and look through the peep whole. Only to be met with a bloodshot eye staring right back at him. Oikawa stumbled back and heard banging on the door. He shuffled over to his bag and pulled out the pepper spray Suga had given him the previous day. The banging had stopped now but Oikawa was still unsure. He slowly walked over to the door and flung it open, ready to pepper spray whatever creep was there. He squeezed his eyes shut and sprayed the spray expecting to here shouting of someone in pain but he was met with silence. He slowly opened his eyes and saw no one. "H-Huh?!" He wiped his head left to right trying to find the person but their was no one and the only thing you could hear were Oikawa's heavy breathing. He ran back inside his apartment and slammed the door shut. Oikawa slid down the door and let some tears shed from his eyes. He cried him self to sleep that night.

————————————————————————
Next morning

"Ouch...my back...why did I fall asleep on the floor last night?..." Then the memories came flooding back. "O-Oh yeah..."

That's when his phone rang.

"Hm?" Oikawa hummed looking towards the direction where his phone was. He crawled over to his phone and picked it up. "The police?...Why are they calling me?..." He quickly answered the phone and put it up to his ear.

O- "Hello?"

P- "Hello are you Tooru Oikawa?"

O- "Oh yeah that's me. Why?"

P- "Do you know Koushi Sugawara."

O- "Oh yes! He's my best friend."

P- "Please come down to the police stations fast as you can."

O- "O-Ok."

He hung up after that. 'Why do they want me down at the police station? Did Suga see what happened last night when he came.' Oikawa thought. He stood up and walked to his wardrobe and put on a simple pastel blue hoodie with some grey leggings. He grabbed his phone and keys and then ran out of the door, locking it behind him. It was raining a tiny bit but Oikawa didn't care and just put up hood and ran for the police station.

He walked into the police station and saw police and an investigator talking. Oikawa waled over to them and tapped on the investigator's shoulder. The man turned around. "Oh hello. Are you Tooru Oikawa?"
"Oh uh- yes that's me. Why did you call me down here?" The investigator sighed and then said something that made Oikawa brake.

"Koushi Sugawara has gone missing."