Chapter 6

(I am literally in zoom class rn as I write this 🤠)

⚠️❗️ BLOOD WARNING ❗️⚠️

Oikawa slowly raised his head to see the man staring down at him. The man reached down and before Oikawa could kick him, he grabbed him by the hair and dragged him out of the closet. "OW! STOP! GET OFF ME YOU PSYCHO!" The man through Oikawa to the floor and kicked him in the stomach so he couldn't crawl away. Oikawa clutched his stomach in pain, squeezing his eyes shut. He opened them up though when he heard draws being open and shut again. The man then reached in and grabbed something out the draw.

He had a box cutter.

Oikawa's eyes widened as he tried to get up a crawl to the door only to get his hair yanked back and box cutter up to his throat. "Scream and slit that pretty little throat of yours." Oikawa couldn't scream so he held his breath and elbowed the man right in the private's (nice👌). The man dropped the box cutter and ended up slicing Oikawa's right hand open. He shouted in pain as Oikawa got up and ran for the door, holding his hand as it was bleeding. "Ouch, ouch, OUCH!" Oikawa whispered as he ran for the exit. He wasn't looking at the floor which ended up with him tripping over a fallen pipe and banging his head and the floor. He ended up falling on a couple pieces of glass which ended up with his head and legs bleeding. "Ugh..." He got up shaking and whipped his head around to hear loud footsteps running his way. He quickly got up and ran to the exit which was a bit hard considering that he had glass in his leg.

He managed to run outside and run down the sidewalk where the shop was and immediately fell onto his knees from blood he was losing. The blood from his head had managed to drip all the way down the side of his face and got on his hoodie, his leggings where caked in blood making the grey turn into maroon and his hand's blood dropped all the way down his sleeve making his right sleeve bloody. 'No one is around...' Oikawa thought. Then he heard a door open. Oikawa kept his head down though because it hurt so much. "Huh?" He heard someone say then footsteps running towards him. Oikawa managed to lift his head up and see who it was. It was the cashier from the other day. "Jesus Christ, what happened to you?!" The man said as he lifted up Oikawa's head. "Take...T-Take me to the p-police s-station..."
"What? No! You need to be taken to the hospi-."
"JUST TAKE ME TO THE POLICE STATION!"
The man sighed and took off his jacket and put it on Oikawa. He then picked him up bridal style and ran to the police station, not caring if he got blood on him.Once he got there he kicked open the door a shouted to get help.

————————————————————————
(Time skip to after the get help because I'm to lazy to write that🧍)

"So what you're telling me is that you where walking back home and a man came up to you, then proceeded to chase you around an construction sight and held a box cutter up to your throat which he dropped when you punched him which ended up in you cutting your hand open?" Oikawa rubbed his bandaged hand. "Y-Yes sir..." By this time Oikawa had his head, legs and right hand banged up and was sitting down in a chair with the cashier across from investigator Saisho. "Did you see what he looked like?" Saisho asked. "Yes, he had red bloodshot eyes, blue pale skin, a deformed face and a creepy smile." Oikawa said shivering from the memory of the man. "Actually could it be the same person that was at your door yesterday?" The investigator asked again. "Possibly. He had the exact same eye shape and same colour eyes and they were both bloodshot." Oikawa replied. "Ok we will keep an eye out for him but for now all you can really do is go home and lock all your doors and windows. So..." He turned to the cashier and asked, "May you please take Mr. Oikawa home?" Oikawa turned and looked at the boy who seemed to be his age. "Yeah sure." The boy replied with a blank face. Oikawa smiled a bit. They both got up, thanked the investigator and walked out.

"Hey umm...Thank you for saving me back then." Oikawa turned to the boy, who looked back at him.
"It was nothing. If I had left you, you probably would've died from blood loss so I had no other choice." The boy said crossing his arms. Oikawa pouted but then realised he still had his jacket draped over shoulders. "O-Oh I forgot I had this is on heh...here you go." Oikawa said taking off the boys jacket and handing it to him. "Keep it. I have more at home anyways." The boy said handing the jacket back to Oikawa who instantly slipped it on and snuggled into it. This made the boy boy smile a bit.

The had arrived at Oikawa's apartment. Oikawa took out his keys and slipped the key into the lock but stopped and turned to the boy. "I never got your name." Oikawa said smiling slightly. "Oh it's Iwazumi, Hajime Iwazumi."
"Can I have your number Iwa-chan?"
"Iwa-chan?!"
"Mhm! It's your new nickname!" Iwazumi blushed bright red and hid his face while Oikawa giggled.
"F-Fine! Just give me your phone shittykawa!"
"Hey! I'm not shitty!" Oikawa yelled back as he gave his phone to Iwazumi. Iwa grabbed Oikawa's phone and typed his number in then gave it back to Oikawa. "Look, if anything like that happens again just call me and I'll be over. I'll protect you." Oikawa blushed bright red and nodded his furiously. "O-Ok! I-I will do!" Iwa snickered and turned around and started walking. "O-Oh! Bye Iwa-chan!"
"Bye Shittykawa!"
"I told you I'm not shitty!"
"Yeah, yeah!"
Oikawa giggled and watched Iwazumi walk away.

They were definitely going to be friends.

————————————————————————

Wow 1026 words 👌 I'm literally in another class and my teacher is kicking off as I write this help 😂