A Mindless Love Story

It was the day of my moms funeral.

I put on a black pensil skirt with lace leggings and some short boots tht stop right above my ankles. I tucked in my my white botton up shirt with a bowtie on my neck and put on my black jacket. My dark brown hair curled down all the way to half of my back. I never whore makeup because my mom always told me that I had natural beatuy and dont need it.

After I got done getting ready I walked down my stairs and the how was stone quiet. It was just me and my mom in the house my dad was in jail for abusing me and my mother for 3 years its already been 2. I walked to the cemetary because it was close enough to my house the sun was about my I didnt care how nice the weather was.

I made it to the funeral but was already upset, all eyes were on me. I ignored them and made it to my seat. The pastor (or whoever does funeral work) came and spoke his words. Then they asked for people to come up and say something about my mom. Some people came up and said regular words about what people say at funerals. I didnt go up I coundt face them or else I would cry and I do not like to cry in front of people. After the funeral they barried my mom and I left before anyone could talk to me.

As im walking home I see a great big bus infront of my house but I didnt really pay no mind to it. As I was walking past someone hoped out.

"Hi Payton, I havent seen you in so long!" ????

"Umm same here, yea but who are you" i said looking lost.

"Im Kiesha gamble im your god mom I was at the funeral but you probably didnt see me"

"Ohh well cool" i said not really interested. "So why are you here" i asked.

"Well since your father is in jail and your mother....... is in a better place I have to take care of you now. So I already packed your bags and there inside the van we already got people to close off your house and auction it and you are having a personal teacher like the others."

"Others, what others?" I asked 

"Why dont you go see" she said as she jestured for me to go on the bus.

I walked on and there were 4 boys sitting at a table on the bus. They shot up and looked at me.

Hey they said in unisin.

'Hi im prodigy or you can call me prod' a boy said taking off his glasses and giving me a hand shake.

Another boy with two brades came up and said "Hey im Ray Ray" giving me a hug.

A boy with short sorta like wavy hair came up but he was a little bit different (in a bad way) " well hello" he said looking me up and down and licking his lips "My names Roc Royal but you can call me roc"

He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear you look good in that skirt. He pulled away before I could push him off of me and went back to his seat.

The last boy had curly hair and no shirt on. He had a six pack but he wasnt big and mucular.

'Sorry im not fully dressed I just woke up, Im princeton" he said with a smile on his face.

"If thats what he looks like when he wakes up I wonder how he looks when he actually is ready." I thought. 

He gave me a hug and it felt so good I just wanted to hug him forever. I pulled away before I fell in love with the boy. He walked back to the seat but was still looking at me.

Princetons POV

Wow she is so beautiful she smelled so good when I hugged her and her hair fell perfectly on her. I know her mom just died but I feel like she is perfectly an angel even when upset. I cant be fallin for this girl can I ???

Payton POV

Well nice to meet you all im Payton and I guess im going to be living with you guys. 

Roc's POV

"Ha looks like I have a new toy to play with." I Thought.

Let the games begin.