Not who I thought you was

Hey guys hope you like My story so far Its my first so give me some tips to help me out =)

  Payton POV

I got all my stuff put away and decided to roam the bus and see how big it really was. I walked first back to the front thinking I would see someone but no one was around I saw a note on the fridge that said 

"Hey Payton me and the boys went out to get some new clothes im also going to get you some new clothes to! have fun aroound the bus until we get back " =D

I started making my way to the back of the bus there were clothes everywhere and electronics. I hoped over everything and mad it to a back room I opened the door and saw the one person i was hoping not to run into.

"Hey lil mama, I see you found me" Roc said with a evil grin.

He stood up and walked to me. I wasnt afraid of him it was just that he was creeping me out.

"So you got a man" he asked

"No but I sure would'nt go ouot with someone so ratchet as you" 

"ooo fiesty" he stepped closer "I like that from girls"

" aww well thats to bad im not your girl i stepped back"

He stepped forward again " you can be caresing my face. 

I was already on the wall so i couldnt step back so instead i pushed him back he had a drink in his hand and it spilt.

"Oh sorry" I said even though I didnt like him I still didnt want to be mean.

I bent over and started to pick up the cup and ice when SLAP i felt a hand on my ass.

"I like you in this position anyways" he said resting his hand on my butt.

I turned around quickly trying to hit him but he caught my hand and spun me around and he was holding both arms like he was hugging me from behind. 

"Oooo you like to be ruff I see he said with a chuckle, (he got closer to my ear) I can show you ruff".

He was about to do something until we heard the bus doors close.

He pushed me away and then said

"Well finish this later" then he walked away.

So what you guys think what will happen the next time there alone comment below =)

I bent over and started picking up the cup when slap i felt a hand on