Scared out of my mind

Hey guys well this is my last on for the day but I may be back for tomarrow but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Payton POV

I opened my cutain to see who was on the other side but before I could even look i was pushed all the way back to the wall as he got in.

"So you want to cheat on me" he said as he began to choke me

I could hardly breathe but I managed to say "What are you talking about there is no us, roc"

"Oh really"

He began to kiss me but not in a plessurable way. I could feel him trying to get underneath my shirt with his hands but my hands wouldnt let him. He finally stopped and I was gasping for air. Then all of a sudden slap I felt a pain tingle in my face. I held my cheek as he hovered over me.

"Write a note to princeton telling him that your not seeing him tonight, thats it nothing more." he said in a furious voice.

I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and pen as quick as I could and started to write. I rushed through it to make sure i wasnt going to slow for him. He looked at me up and down and started to rub my thigh. I wanted to smack him awayy but I was afraid of the consequence.

"You know you real pretty right"

I shook my head

"All you have to do is listen to me and we wont have no problems" he grinned then started back out of the curtain.

I waited a little and then went quietly to princeton's bunk and slid the note under the curtain so he wouldnt hear or see me. Then I  ran off so he wouldnt look out the curtain and see me. I went back in the bunk and started to cry my eyes out. Why did this have to happen to me. I herd kiesha starting to walk to her bunk so I got quiet so she wouldnt here me. Wow he was heavy handed and what does prince think I bet he hates me.

I know its  short, im ganna start to put ray and prod into this more cause like the title said Its a mindless love story. =D