My princeton

Hey you guys so ill be writing alot to get my stories out there so there might be a update everyday or close to that. =)

Princeton POV

We all got back on the bus and I started walking to the back room. Roc walked past with a wierd grin on his face. I opened the door and saw Payton she jumped a little then she called down.

"Oh hey princeton," She said.

"Umm hey are you ok"

"Yea never better"

She tried to convince me but I knew something was up. But if she didnt want to tell me then I was just going to leave it alone.

"So are you ready to see the MB house" I asked to make convo.

"Oh its another place you guys stay at I thought I would have to live on a bus forever" she smiled and laughed a little.

Gosh she was beautiful I couldnt keep my eyes off her.

"So um Payton I was wondering if maybe im mean its ok if you say no i was just wander-

She cut me off

"Are you trying to ask me on a date because if you are I would love to" 

"Umm yea so ill be at your bunk at 8:00" 

Payton POV

"Ok"

I started walking away and back to my bunk I went quick so I would not run into roc again. Once I got in my bunk I closed the curtain and put my head in my pillow to mute my scream. I got one of my bags out and got out all black shorts with sum rips in them, a white hang tanktop with a mickey mouse face on it, a grey obey snapback, with geeker glasses, all black nike hightops, and a all black watch. 

I went to the bathroom took a shower curled my hair and then got dressed. Did the rest of the femine ruitine and went back to my bunk to wait. Right on time princwton was there and he opened my curtain.

"Ready to go" 

"Yup"

I hoped out and saw a full image of prince. 

He was wearing a black shirt with a black button up sweater and some dark pants. He had red hightops  on also. He looked fresh.

"Wow" we said at the same time.

"So you ready to go?" Prince asked

"Yup" 

Princeton POV 

Wow she looked gorgeous. We walked out and started heading toward the pizzaria.

"So why did you chose this pizzaria" payton asked

"its the only one in the whole word and its the best"

We split the pizza  and shared a pop.

"Why did you chose to take me out on a date?"

"um because you were different I know that alot of people say that but you actually are I feel confident when I talk to you like you wouldnt know that im aa real shy person."

She froze for a second and then before I could even blink a second time I felt her soft lips pressed against mine. I felt the shock even though i thought you cant really feel something like that when you kiss someone. I deepened the kiss and held her chin so she cuddnt pull away. I thought it would go forever until i herd someone cough.

"cough cough umm here is your check sir" the waitress said.

"oh um thank you" i paid the waitress even though i was mad she killed the moment.

"well i think we might as well go back now dont you think" payton said a little embaressed.

"Yea i agree"

We walked back but I didnt want the night to end on that side note. As she was about to get on the bus i pulled her arm so she would turn and be face to face with me body to body with me and I loved it. 

I whispered in her ear "why dont you go and change into something comfortable and we can finish what we started."

She smiled and ran off.

Payton POV

I went running down the little hall with a huge smile on my face i went and got out some sexy panties pon and a nice bra that matched. I put a long jacket that looked like a dress so i didnt wear any bottoms. Until I herd a noise.

Watcha guys think you love it well if you dont you will soon what did payton hear i wonder what prince wants 2 finish (ya probably kno) but leave a comment below =D