Every choice has a consequence

Payton POV

I was in my Bunk when all of a sudden someone opened my cutain. I jumped back thinking it was roc again . 

"Hey,"???

"Oh my gosh Princeton you scared me," I said in a cheerful way.

He stared at me I didnt know what he was staring at until I noiced my hair wasnt covering my bruise. I acted like I was fixing my hair so I could cover it up. Then he came back to reallity.

"So umm what happend the other night?" He asked upset.

"Ohh um my period had came as soon as we got back and I was to embarresed to tell you so I wrote the note" wow couldnt I lie. 

"Ohh thats ok so that means your still on it?" he said a little more relieved.

 "Yup"

"Does that stop you from cuddling" he said with a smile.

I smiled back and said "Nope."

"Here why dont we go to my bunk Its cozier"

"Ok"

Before I hopped down I thought of what Roc said to me. But then I got down. If I was alone he could come to my bunk at anytime but If I was with prince  he couldnt touch me so I guess I made the right choice.He picked me up and pput me on his bunk because he had top bunk, Then he hoped up. I looked around his bunk and he had lights going around the walls and curtain and had little drawing and books everywhere you looked around. He got under the covers.

"So would you like to join" he asked. 

"Sure," I said with a smile.

I got under and he started to hug me tight so I could get closer. This was the good part I forgot all about Roc and my bruise and all I could think of was Prince. He gave me a peck on the forehead and then i rested my head on him. He was whispering things in my ear.

"You know you can trust me, and I would never hurt you right"

I nodded my head looking dead into his eyes.

"I wont rush you to do anything, I know we dont really know eachother and im sorry if I seamed pushy about the other night I just wanted to do everything right," He said looking at me.

Wow this boy is really giving me all of his feeling no one has ever done this for me. I slowly started to lift my head up closer to his. Our lips got closer and closer until they met. It was nothing like the one Roc gave to me, I felt a shock. He deepend the kiss and he got ontop of me . He bit my lip for entrance into my mouth and I let him. Our tounges was having a battle but he was winning and I sure did let him. I started to pull off his shirt and he did the same to me. He lifted me up a little until I was sitting  on him face to face. He was rubbing his fingers through my hair but then he stopped.

"Wait" He said.

"Wait what?" I said confused

"Your still on your period" he said with a smile.

ugghh see what lying gets you it ruins situations like this.

"Yup I almost forgot" I said a lil annoyed but sarcasticlly. "Well that cant stop us from cuddling" I said while getting back into his arms and pecking him on the lips. 

We sat in silence until we fell asleep. 

Prince POV (Before falling asleep)

I know something happened to her I just know it but she wont tell nobody and it kills me inside. Why cant she just tell us is she embarressed or is it something more then that. I dont know I guess i'll just sleep on it.

Roc POV

Lets go give Payton a visit, Imake sure  know I said I wasnt ganna bother her tonight but that doesnt mean I cant check on her. Besides I got to make sure she stays in her place. I went to her bunk and stood there for a minute to here her move or something to see if she was awake. I put my hand under the cutain to feel her body but all I felt was blanket. I pulled the curtain open but there was something missing......her. I got furious jsut wait until I see her tomarrow.

Prince POV 

"Awhh"(that was a yawn) 

I woke up to see her beautiful brown eyes looking at me full of joy. "GoodMorning Beautiful" I said.

"Hey" she said in her soft voice with a smile on her face.

"Wanna get some breakfast?" I asked 

"Sure"

We got out of the bunk and made our way to the kitchen I grabbed her from behind and walked with her connected. We almost fell as soon as we turned the corner to the kitchen and laughed but then she stopped once she saw roc. 

"Hey princeton Hey Payton" he said with a fake smaile.

"Hey," I said still happy from my time with Payton but she didnt say anything. 

I sat down and she sat down on the same side but farther away from me.

"So Payton I went by your bunk to see if you were ok and needed medicine for that bruise you had earlier, but you wasnt there.... where was you at he," said with a small chuckle.

She started to mumble but I cut her off.

"She was with me," I said with a smile while pulling her closer by her hip. 

Payton POV

I was never so scared in my life I felt like he was my daddy and I came home late. Or I was being interigated by the police for something I did. What was I thinking hanging with prince last night. Roc was staring at me even in a worse way like he ever did like he just couldnt stand me or would shoot me and not care. Princeton wasnt helping either I just wish he woul stop the more he did the worst it got. I dont know what him and roc was talking about but it made prince kiss me on the cheek. Im dead, no where to run, nowhere to hide, sooner or later its ganna be me and him, and another lie.

HEYY GUYS hoipe you like it so far comment what you like and dont like let me see what you think =D