Ditched (BUGHEAD SMUT)

hey guys sooo i just though of this idea but i wanna write choni next so yuh i'll probably update choni in like the next few hours

Bettys POV
I stand leaning against the wall with a red solo cup in my hand. Drinking every few minutes. I look around the room and see intoxicated teenagers dancing and making out with the closet person to them.

"HEY GIRL" "Oh god Cheryl you scared me..are you drunk?" "yes anddddd high...where's your boyfriend did he ditch you." She slurs out. "I-I don't know he dragged me here and I don't know where he went." "Oh well ok bye!" I look over at Cheryl, now making out with Toni and getting pushed upstairs. I sigh and look around. I see Jughead stumbling over to me.

"H-heeyyy Betty" "Not you too jughead are you drunk too?" "I don't know, come here." He grabs my waist and drags me out to the front porch. Still being able to hear the muffled music from outside he says, "B-betty I-i've been wanting to tell you this for a while and I don't even fucking care anymore" He leans against the wall and I sit on the bench in front of him. "You can tell me anything jug it's ok." "I really don't know where to start this but.... I love you betty I always have."

I freeze, completely shocked I didn't know he felt so that strongly about me. I knew he may have a some feeling but I didn't know this strong. "W-what jug b-but I'm with Archie." As soon as I say that the front door busts open and I see a hurried Archie and Veronica they stop in there tracks "Archie?! V?! W-what's on your nec-" I see veronicas signature reddish purple lipstick on my boyfriends neck as well as hickeys. I already know exactly what happened and why they were trying to leave in such a hurry.

"FUCK Betty it's not what you think!" archie says. My eyes start burning from the tears trying to build up. I blink them away, look at jughead and see that his head is down, like he's trying to hide himself from the world. I look back and archie and veronica with anger fueling up my body. I grab jughead by his serpent jacket and kiss him deeply. He doesn't kiss back but soon does and kisses me with as much passion. I can feel the anger radiating off Archie and I hear him storm back inside with veronica and I sigh as I pull away from the kiss. "Damn betts," "we're taking this to your trailer jughead hurry up." I pull him by serpent jacket and we get on his motorcycle and drive away.

-------

Bettys POV still
We walk into his trailer and he immediately pins me to the door and makes out with me. (A/N oooo hawt AHSJDB I cant take myself seriously ok ill shut up) He slides his hands up and down my waist and pulls me closer to him. I break up and kiss and whisper in his ear. "I've always loved you too jughead I just never knew when to tell you." He smirks and kisses my neck as I start taking off his jacket. He brings us to the bed and locks the door, he then goes in his closet and takes out a pair of silver handcuffs. He smirks and look up at me. He sets them down on the bed and kisses me again with a lot of force and holds my neck gently but not too gentle. I feel his hand go under my shirt and unclip my bra and tug at the bottom of my shirt. I take it off and he does the same. He kisses me again and I run my hand his black hair. The black hair I've always wanted to touch. With my free hand I start unbuttoning his jeans. He pulls away and puts the handcuffs on me and chains me to the bed in one quick motion. He kisses my neck and trails them down to my stomach and he reaches the top of my skirt, looks up for permission and I nod. He takes it off and admires me. "I never thought I would have Betty Cooper tied up to my bed." "Me neither jughead now the hurry the fuck up" He smiles at me and takes off his jeans. Gets back on top of me kisses my neck while rubbing my inner thigh. (A/N oop i wish i was betty rn SHSJD I NEED TO SHUT UP I CANT THIS IS DIDBHAIA)

He pushes my underwear to the side and pushes two finger in. He kisses me again to stop me from moaning and pulls out. He takes off my underwear completely separates my legs wider and thrust in.

Jugheads POV

She moans my name out and it's the best thing Ive heard ever. I start to pick up the pace a lil and she moans even louder. I bite my lip to hold myself back but it doesn't work. I go faster and I feel ourselves getting close so I wait a little bit more go faster and pull out because I don't think either of us want a kid at 17. I look down at her in the middle of her high and she puts her legs around my waist and I can feel them shaking. She calms down and I pull a blanket around us and cuddle next to her side.

"Archie could never" She says and laughs afterwards. I smile and say "well that gave me a huge confidence boost thank you" We laugh and I cuddle back up to her side she plays with my hair. Although the night didn't end there...

------
Jugheads POV still
I wake up with a painful headache and look to my side and see betty still asleep tangled up in my blankets. I see our clothes scattered across the room. "What the fuck..." I mumble. Betty turns around to face me blinks her eyes awake and as soon as she realized what happened she sits up. "What the.." "goodmorning" "jughead what the fuck." "Do you not remember what happened your the one that wasn't high." "No no I remember just ugh" She says laying back down to cuddle me. I kiss her forehead and hold her tight "I'm sorry for what happened with archie he's an asshole." I hear her sigh and say "It's ok jug I never liked him that much I only dated him to get closed to you and it worked." She says smiling at me. "Oh...damn sorry archie."

We get out of bed get dressed and decide to eat breakfast together at pops. We walk in see and archie and veronica talking and from what it looks like flirting too. I look at betty and hold her waist for us to go the other way but instead she cups my face and kisses me again the same way like she did at the party. We pull apart and go to a booth far away from them.

We're 20 minutes into eating and talking and archie comes to our booth. "Look I'm sorry betty but going after my best friend just to get back at me is kinda basic." "Oh Archie I never loved you I only reaalllyy dated you just so I can get closer to jughead, who by the way," She leans in closer to archie. "..is way better than you in bed.." Archies mouth drops as he hears the last part and he looks at me at says "Fuck both of you" and storms off once again. I raise my eyebrow at her and say "how the hell did you put up with that douche for six months." "only because I was able to see you sometimes." She smirks at me and we finish eating our food and talking.

----
1376 words

GUYS THAT WAS FUN TO WRITEHAJDB anywyas yes archie sucks and belongs in the sewers for cheating on betty WITH HER BSF AHJSHD and yes jug is a lot better than archie even will be