impatient (CHONI SMUT)

Toni's POV

I sit in the white wyrm anxiously waiting for this serpent meeting to be over so I can go and finally cuddle my girlfriend after a long day. I listen to jughead and sweet pea keep fighting over the stupidest things and I roll my eyes. I jump at the vibration of my phone telling me I got a text message. I open it and it's from Cheryl. I smile at the thought of Cheryl thinking about me. I read the text "missing you, hurry up i'm impatient" I scroll up a bit and see a picture of Cheryl in her sexy black lingerie holding a pair of handcuffs in her teeth. I feel my body shiver in excitement and I feel myself start getting wet. I clench my thighs together and try to find a way to sneak out of here without anyone realizing.

Sweet Pea is talking about some plan that he has and jugheads distracted so now would be the perfect time to go. I get up and see jugheads head turn to face me. "Fuck" I mumble. He starts walking towards me with a stern look. "Where are you going?" "I-um Cheryl needs help with um something." He rolls his eyes. "Ok I get it you wanna fuck Cheryl, fine I guess I can let you go" I smile at his words "Thanks jug see you later." I practically run out of there to go see my lovely girlfriend.

~Time skip to Thistle House~
Toni's POV still

I arrive home and run to the bedroom me and Cheryl share. I get to the door and hear her moans and I get turned on even more. I open the door and see her with her legs spread open and a pink dildo going in and out of her slowly. The dampness in my pants grows and I can't help but keep my eyes off her. She sees me and bites her lip. "You took too long." She moans out. "You started without me? Bad girl" I go over to bed and sit myself between her legs. I spread them wider for me and I take the dildo out of her. She whimpers from the emptiness. I soon replace it with my fingers and my other hand rubbing her clit. She moans out my name and other swears. I feel her starting to get close and I take my fingers out of her and shove the dildo in. She gasps at the sudden impact and shuts her eyes close and her legs start shaking. I keep shoving the dildo in her back and fourth, back and fourth while she goes through her high. Watching her back arch and the way her wavy red hair sits on her shoulders.

She cums on the dildo and I take it out. "Your so good Toni I love you" "We aren't done here yet.." I start looking around for the handcuffs she had in the picture she sent me. I find them on the floor and I kneel over the bed to reach them. I look at the cuffs then focus my eyes on Cheryl. She's biting her lip knowing what coming for her. I cuff her to the bed frame and stand up and slowly take off my top and pants. I can tell she's getting impatient for more. I fully undressed where I'm left with just a bra and panties on. I crawl back on top of Cheryl and I trail my finger down her cleavage and waist. She's whimpering under my touch and I start going down back to where she needs me most. I rub her the slightest bit and she wraps her legs around me tight. I smirk at her and I reach the bed and grab the strap on we got only last week. I put on me and get back on top of her. I align myself with her a tease her with the tip going in only slightly. "Toniiiii please" "I love it when you beg.." As soon as I finish that sentence I slam into her. She gasps again and I slip out of her. I go back even harder and she moans loudly. I start thrusting slowly to get her used to the size. "Faster Toni please" I obey and go faster and faster to the point where she's squirming under me. I hold her throat, "You like that you little whore" "Y-yes.." She's a moaning mess and I love it so much. "Fuck Toni yessss" She cums hard on the strap on and I keep going wanting her to cum more for me. She shaking and moaning my name and trying to yank the handcuffs down. "S-slow down" "Not until you cum again" As if on cue she does. I slip out of her and untie her handcuffs. I take off the strap on and cuddle her under the blankets.

"Your so fucking hot" She says still recovering from her high. "You too you don't even know how much you turned me on at the serpent meeting." "How did you get out of there without jughead or sweet pea noticing" She says siting up looking at me. "Jughead did and I made up some bullshit excuse and it seemed like he knew the real reason, but he still let me go" I say nervous to hear her response. "Ohhh, seems like he's been in the same situation with Betty!" We laugh and cuddle and drift off to sleep.

------
9777 Words

Spicyyyy lolz of course I had some mention of bughead because I love them so much but yeah. I also wanted to add that i'm actually a lesbian myself so yeaa if you hate please leave but yea J was excited choni smut because I wanna experience lesbian sex myself ABSKHDDB ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED