key party (CHONI SMUT)

may contain spoilers from 5x8  also toni isn't pregnant here
Toni's POV
"Looks like fate brought us together again" Cheryl says slowly walking toward me.

I sigh, "Cheryl what are you up to?"

"Nothing..just fate" She whispers the last part very slow and walks so close to me our lips are barely grazing each other.

"Cher-" She cuts me off with a soft kiss and our mouths move in sync. The feeling of her lips on mine after 7 long years makes me spark and her hands snake around my waist as she holds me closer to her and we stumble into her bedroom. She lays me down on the bed and her hand shakily tugs at the end of my shirt and I sit up and take it off; with Cheryl's help of course and I lay down again. I blink slowly taking in that this is really happening again, and her lips attack mine again and her tongue slips in and she massages it onto of mine. She rubs her hand on my thighs as they slowly inch their way to where I want..no need her.

"Cheryl off now." I whisper tugging at the end of her shirt and she takes it off quickly revealing her, in her tight red bra. Her boobs spilling out of their cups. My eyes go directly down from her eyes, to her lips, to her chest and I begin to grow more desperate for her. Cheryl's hand unbutton my jean slowly as she makes eye contact with her while kissing my chest, then making her way down my stomach. Once she unbuttons the last button she zips down the zipper. The new noise, alarming as I was used to the sound of heavy breaths and kisses. I lift up my lower half and Cheryl guides my jeans down. I close my eyes waiting for her to touch or do anything with me. I feel her fingertips feel around me through my underwear, "wet already?" She asks knowingly.

"I've missed you" I reply back breathlessly. I can sense her smirk and she hooks her finger in my underwear and pull them down. I close my eyes again awaiting for her movement; once again. Suddenly, I feel the warmth of her mouth approach and her tongue attacks my clit.

I whimper feeling the craving I've been craving for the past 7 years fade away because now I have her all to myself once again. Her tongue effortlessly slides into me and I feel it move up and down, left and right, in and out. Her fingers rub me and her tongue continues to do those wonderful movements. I feel her free hand spread my legs wider and she insert two other finger still including her tongue.

"Cheryl!" I moan loudly.

"Shhh" She says against me. I was able to feel the vibrations of her voice and it made me even closer to my breaking point.

She moves her finger fast and she moves her tongue back to rub her instead. "fuck, fuck i'm close" As if on command I cum on her fingers and she takes her fingers out and hold them up to my face. I suck her fingers clean and she pours a silky blanket on top of us and lays down next to me.

"Your amazing" I say clearing away the silence

"You too babe," She snuggles closer to me.  Babe. I haven't heard that in awhile and I'm glad I'm able to hear it again. Her hand travels back to my inner thigh and let's just say that night was a lot of...catching up.
—————————-
607 words
what we all wish would happen at the key party also DID YALL SEE 5x9 BUGHEAD REUNION