you want me... (BUGHEAD SMUT)

so i'm having bit of a dilemma..my choni wattpads do good but i like writing bughead better idk what to do but imma keep writing that's all i know anywyas enjoy this wattpad

Home alone. Is what the two teenagers in love were. Home alone. Relaxing on the girls pink, freshly washed bedsheets. Eating chips and watching scary movies in each other's embrace.

Jugheads POV
I admire her, as she stick her hand into the chip bowl. Pull one out. And stick it in her mouth and chews on it. I gulp and rest my hand on her lower thigh. Knowing what that does to her. I rub small circles through her grey sweatpants and begin to move my hand higher, and higher. Till I let it rest on her upper thigh, my finger barely grazing her...area. She shifts in her seat and looks up at me. I try to hide my smirk but I know she already know what I want to do. I feel her continuing to stare at me from below and she moves the chip bowl between us and sets it to the side. "Jughead I know what you want.." She says softly while staring me down. I turn my head over to her, "What? What do I want?" I smirk. "Stop playing dumb I know you" She says getting closer to me to her lips are just grazing mine.

"You want me..."

She whispers into my ear sending shiver down my spine. She begins kissing my neck as I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I feel the pleasure of her soft pink lips on my neck. Sucking and leaving trails of kisses all over it. She sits up and straddles my lap. One of her hands on my neck tilting it up so she can kiss more of it and her other hand sliding under my shirt. She tugs at the bottom of my shirt telling me she wants it off. I take it off in one movement and her hand are all over he again. Cool fingertips touching every piece of the newly exposed skin that they could. She begins moving her hips in circles over me and I could feel myself growing by the second. Her hands move down and start pulling at the strings that hold my sweatpants tight around my hips. She gets them loose and kisses me passionately. I moan into the kiss as I feel her weight on my hardness. She pulls away starts pulling my sweatpants down. I grab her wrists and roll on top of her and put her wrists over her head. I smirk at her and slide my hand under her shirt and I realize she wasn't wearing a bra. "No bra? You must've planned this" I say smirking at her. "I know you would've wanted this so I made it easier for you." I let go of her wrists and sit her up so I can take her top off. She does and I push her back down and pin her wrists above her again. I kiss and massage her and trail my hand down her stomach. I stop at the waistband and untie the knot of her sweatpants and pull them down. I graze my finger over her growing wetness and she's whimpering under me. I rub my hand along her thighs and stop right next to the line of her underwear. "Juggie pleasee touch me" She whimpers. "I am" I smirk at her. She wiggles her hips "Jugggieee" "Ok, but I have two rules..no cumming until I say so and no making any noise" She nods her head biting her lip.

I hook my finger under her underwear and pull them off. I run my finger along her and I heard a small whimper come out from her. I choose to ignore it and my two fingers slip into her without even trying. I pump my finger into her slowly and her hips jolt up. I hold them down with my free hand and I pump my finger faster. I can hear her breathing getting heavier and I smirk knowing what I'm doing to her. I can feel her get tighter and I remove my fingers. "W-wha.." She stammers. "What did I tell you about making noise. That includes talking" I snarl at her and begin to take my off sweatpants and I stand between her legs. Both of us standing completely naked. High off adrenaline of what each other can do to one another. Waiting in anticipation for what about to come next. I start stroking myself watching as her chest goes up and down at a somewhat fast pace because of how I edged her. And her dripping wetness waiting for me to touch, suck, lick, do whatever I want with it. I align myself and rub myself on her clit making betty suck in a breath at the sudden contact. I rub all along her with my hardness and my tip sinks into her with almost no effort. I hear her whimper again and I grab her hips tightly and slam into her. She moans loudly and I look up at her with furrowed eyebrows. She looks me, almost scared for what I could and will do to her now.

I grab her waist so tightly there is probably marks and flips her around so she's on her stomach and ram into her. She moans out my name making me twitch inside her. I thrust into her hard and fast making and I slide my hand up her soft back and put my hand around her throat and pull her up and whisper sweet dirty nothings into her ear while nibbling the top of it. My other hand pulling her hair as I keep pounding into her.

"JUGHEAD" She yells out breathlessly. I know I hit the spot. I keep pounding into her there and she's shaking and moaning uncontrollably underneath me. I feel myself getting close to releasing and my thrusts are getting sloppier and I let go of my tight grip around her. "J-jughead please let me cum" "Y-yes go fuckkk" I moan out and release inside of her. I look down and see the mixture of both of our white sticky liquid oozing out of her and down her legs. She falls on the bed and I pull out of her trying to catch my breath.

Betty turns around and pulls me in for a kiss. "That was really hot jug" She says smiling and slightly giggles the most beautiful giggle I've ever heard. "Yes it was" I bring her in for a cuddle. We sit in a comfortable silence until we hear a car engine turn off and a key rattle in the front door handle. "Fuck Fuck Fuck.." Betty says worriedly. "Is that your mom?" "Yes go hide"

I pick up my clothes and hide in the bathroom and get dressed just in case. I heard muffled talking in the hallway and a door shut. I peek my head out and betty is changing her sheets. I sigh and step out and lean against her bed frame. She sighs and walks over to get new bedsheets while slightly limping. "Why are you limping" I ask smirking cause I already know the answer. "I don't know if you forgot what happened not even less than an hour ago but you literally kept pounding into me hard so..does that answer your question?" She says sarcastically facing me. Her green eyes filled with sarcasm and humor. "I-yep" I say going to kiss her. I grab her waist and pull her on the bed under me.

"We aren't going for round two I just changed the bedsheets" "I-I know I know. I can't cuddle you" We smile at each other and hold each other tightly both melting in each other embrace.
-----------
1328 words not including this
so i didn't really like this one but i got the idea and really wanted to do i might re write later but yeah