pool (CHONI SMUT)

spoiler‼️did y'all see the new episode my choni heart is broken but my bughead heart is very happy that barchie is FINALLY over anyways let's go back to why you came here for which was for choni smut so here you go hornies

Toni's POV
As the sun sets and the people slowly but surely start leaving Cheryl's yearly iconic summer pool party, it just leaves us too sitting by the pool with our feet dangling off the side and submerged into the cool, refreshing water. Sitting in silence only hearing the small wave noises every few seconds. I look at Cheryl watching as he hair blows when the wind picks up and my eyes down to her thighs; rubbing together as she swings her feet back and fourth in the water. I smirk and trail my hand down her thighs and hop into the pool. Feeling the cool water wrapping around my warm body. I reach my hand out to Cheryl telling her to take it with my action. She silently smiles at me takes my hand and sinks in. As soon as she gets in I take her waist and pull her closer to me and passionately kiss her with tongue. She kiss back and her hand moves up to my face while mine moves down to her outer thighs. I push her against the pool wall and she jumps, letting me hold her up against the wall. I put my hands under her thighs holding her, luckily the water make her much lighter so it's easier to hold her up. I slide my hand into her bikini bottoms and feel around her. We kiss and she whimpers into my mouth and I slide my finger into her. She moans out my name as I slide two more fingers in, thrusting in and out.

"T-toni I'm close" She stutters out.

I take my finger out immediately after she says that and put her down. "Ughhh" Cheryl groan while rolling her eyes. "Stop with the attitude if you don't wanna cum for a week"

Cheryl's POV
I stare at Toni confused on why she getting out of the pool with no reason. I watch as she goes through her bag and hides something behind her back. She hops into the pool again and kisses me. She grabs my thighs once again and props me up on the underwater pool ledge. She makes her way between my legs and spreads them out, them running her hand through my thighs, then waist and back to my thighs. She moves my bikini to the side a bit and sticks something inside me and I feel it buzz to a start. I gasp in shock and hold onto Toni's shoulder for support. I moan and let my head dangle down trying to catch my breath from the shock and Toni lifts my chin back up and kisses me with a lot of force. Slipping her tongue inside and massaging it on top of mine. Leaving me in a whirlwind of amazing feelings and pleasure. Her hands trickle up and unclip my top and being to massage me with one hand while her other goes down to my clit and rub there. Hard. I whimper and try to squirm away from her because the pleasure of the kiss, the vibrations, the massaging, the rubbing, and on top of all that the way the cool water wraps around my skin; everything being all too much for me but she grabs my hips roughly holding me down into place. I moan and pull away from the kiss but Toni grabs my chin and pulls me back in kissing me away more rougher now pinning my back against the wall again.

I feel my legs start shaking out of control and Toni rubs harder sending shocks throughout my body while blood rushes down. My head becomes a blurry mess and all I can think about now is my release. "Not yet." Toni says demandingly like she knew exactly what I was about to do, which she was right. I moan loudly and let my head fall back, let my eyes squeeze shut and let my mouth agape open but nothing comes out. "Open your eyes babe" I hear her say. I hesitantly open my eyes watching Toni do all the wonderful things she's doing to me and I watch her smirk. I suddenly feel her fingers slip into and thrust in and out fast.

"Toni!" I scream feeling overpowered and overwhelmed with all this happening to me. "Dont. Cum. Yet" She says in my ear making me want to cum more. I nod my head a yes and keep resisting myself from release. The knot in my stomach starts hurting and my breathing becomes heavier and faster and I can barely think or even remember my own name. I squeeze my eyes shut again as I exhale, a deep exhale and cum accidentally. The feeling making me relaxed as I feel all that I was holding in spill out. I open my eyes again, slowly and very hesitantly because I know I'm going to be faced with a very mad, Toni Topaz. Which to my surprise I was correct.

She was looking at my through furrowed brows. "Did I give you permission to cum?" She says. "N-no" I stutter out, still catching my breath. She moves even closer and I feel her finger go back inside me and get the vibrator out. She buzzes it to a start again and holds it onto my clit harshly.

"Ahh! Toni!" I scream at her, still recovering from my last high and still very, very sensitive. I squirm and hold my breath while trying to move her hand away but that only makes her press harder. I scream in both pleasure and pain. The feeling of the vibrations being way to much for me. She presses harder, if that even possible and tears starts spilling out from my eyes. I feel my release coming soon again and I cum hard on her hand. She turns the vibrator off and rubs my thigh as I recover from my high.

"You ok?" Toni asks worryingly.

"Yes I'm fine now." I say taking deep breaths.

"Cmon let's get you cleaned up and let's go to bed. She reaches for my hand again and walks with my out of the pool to go home and get cleaned up.
---------
1077 words
woah this was spicy anyways I have a lot of bughead ideas but like...my bughead ones don't do as good so idk what imma do might turn some bughead ideas into choni who knows anyways hope you enjoyed