🤍💙Memory: Boy In Blue💙🤍

Huehue did you say you wanted to know more about our cute blue boyo?

WELL WHY DIDN'T YA SAY SO--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pico sat at his desk, surrounded by screaming kids. Most were talking amongst their group of friends, a miracle they could hear each other over all this background noise. Others, like Cassandra and her lackees, were picking on other kids, some were submissive to it, while others just didn't care. The rest were doing their own thing, drawing, listening to music with the devices they snuck in, or actually doing work.

You know, like any class of rowdy 7, 8, and some 9 year olds would do.

Pico sighed to himself as he twisted his pencil in his hand, acting as if it was a helicopter. If only he had a ruler, then he could actually do some damage. Maybe if he had a rubber band too, he could flick it at some kids-

Just then, the classroom door opened, disrupting Pico's train of thought. Whether time seemed to stop or slow down was a mystery, as every single kid looked up to that rickety door, then scrambled to get back to their seats and pretend they were at least doing something fairly productive, even Cassandra's gang, which surprised Pico.

The teacher walked into the classroom with a bright smile on her face as always. But as she entered the room, somebody could be seen behind her. He had bright, blue-colored hair, with a red beanie with one white stripe covering it. He wore a black, baggy sweater with a danger sign on, along with denim jeans, and red Converse shoes that surprisingly matched the colors on his beanie.

Mrs. Kathy led him into the room by his hand as the blue-haired boy looked down at the ground, feeling everyone's eyes on him: The Boy In Blue.

Pico was too staring at the new kid, possibly much more intrigued by more than his fashion sense.

"Good morning class! Today, I have a special surprise for you all!"

Mrs. Kathy then turned over to the kid, whispering to him. The kid nodded, gingerly stepping in front of the classroom.

"H-hey there...my name is.....Keith."

He pulled his beanie over his eyes, then ran back beside Mrs. Kathy. Nonetheless, she gave Keith a big smile, then turned back to the class.

"Class, as you may know, this is Keith! He will be transferring to our school today!

Keith, please sit down next to.."

Mrs. Kathy picked up her clipboard, tapping it with her pen.

"Pico!"

Keith nodded again, trudging up to his seat, right next to Pico. He slumped into his chair, putting his head down on his desk. Pico looked over at Keith, then turned his attention to what the teacher was writing on the board. But out of the corner of his eye, Pico could see Keith looking over at the board, his textbook open. 

And just for a split second, both of them happened to make eye-contact. Keith yipped quickly looking away, while Pico continued to stare at Keith, then looked away, his face heating up a bit. Both boys turned back to the blackboard, where the teacher had already written down their objective for today.