The next chapter of the book will be good I promise qwq...

But for now, I actually wanna share my FNF oc and some info about her.

~Backstage/Main Outfit~

~Stage/Alt. Outfit~

I don't have a true name for her yet, but her placeholder name is Cookie((Any suggestion names would be happily appreciated!)), and she's been a Y/N for most of the stories I've read, so I decided to make her an oc!!

She has her moments however, but you'll find out about that later ;)

Some small tidbits:
~She is 15 years old((Attending Cadence High: She's a part of the Technical Crew, along with some other students, to make sure the stage is always ready for a performance.))
~Magical neko
~Mysterious plant growing out of her head??((I'll explain that later uwu))
~Has a cat-o-saurus rex costume((a hoodie she likes to wear, along with some paw mittens, dino feet, and socks)). She originally made it to spite everyone who made fun of Skid and Pump for their costumes, but they liked her costume, so she decided to wear it often.
~She is friends with Skid and Pump- they're basically the only people she hangs out with in and out of school.
~She prefers making her own muisc in her freetime rather than sing. She has a good voice, but mega stage fright.
~She loves bows for some reason.
~She really likes pop music that you can relate to, and no not love songs- like, songs with meanings that people can relate to, and songs that can help pick up a person's mood!
~Her shyness mixed in with her kooky nature makes her look like that weird kid in her school. Just as weird as her two besties.
~She has ADHD, so she's really hyperactive and moody, and it's hard for her to keep focus and make friends, because she's not all interested in socializing.
~Omnivert to the max, baby!