Fake Fans Of: The Weeknd.

Okay. So, I wanna start off with talking about one of my favorite artists, The Weeknd. I've been a fan of this nigga for a long time before he got famous.

He started his career in his teens under the alias of Kin Kane in the group, The Noise. He had been making demos and shit until he started working on his first mixtape, House Of Balloons, which was released in March 2011. Before that, he posted videos on YouTube in 2010. That's when he started getting attention from many of us, including Drake. Ever since then, he blew up. After his third mixtape, Echoes Of Silence (December 2011), he began to have a widespread fanbase. His song, "High For This", was used in the promo for the TV show, Entourage.

Anyway, let me get to the point. So late in the year, The Weeknd's video, "Wicked Games", premiered on BET's 106 & Park. Ever since then, all I've seen is fucking FAKE ASS FANS.

Bitches be like:

• "I love The Weekend!"

• "My favorite song is Wicked Games!"

• "The Weekend...♥"

*pimp slaps y'all hoes* BITCH, SHUT UP.

First of all, you stupid ass cunts, his name is THE WEEKND. Not fucking The Weekend. Bitch, GTFO.

Second of all, IS WICKED GAMES THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKIN' SONG Y'ALL KNOW?! Y'all fake. Bitch, how the fuck you claiming to be a fan? The nigga got hella songs, and all y'all bandwagon hoes know is, "Listen ma, I'll give you all I got..." STFU. There's a difference between being a fan and generally liking a song.

Also, I'm tired of y'all Raggedy Anne looking hoes talking shit about his hair. Bitch, take them boxbraids and lace fronts out ya fucking head and talk shit later.

AND I'M TIRED OF BITCHES saying "#TeamTheWeeknd" or "#TeamWeeknd" It's #XOGang and Airheads, stupid hoes.

I hope Abel kicks one of y'all coons in the head with his black boots. (Btw, you fake ass fans, his real name is Abel Tesfaye.) Gettin' real tired of your bullshit.

Deuces, heauxs.

Next Topic: The Election. ---------------->