These Damn Hipsters.

"2012 is the year of all these fucking asshole hipsters." Shut up, bitch. Not all of us are hipsters, you piece of shit.

If you've never seen a hipster, you're obviously an invisible cunt (Misfits TV show reference) or just oblivious to what the fuck a hipster is.

A hipster are those "assholes" dressed to perfection in ironic t-shirts, flannel, Supreme hats (some, not all), etc.

Personally, I think there are select hipsters that are simply assholes, which you have those who just do it. Before you call me a hypocrite, I AM NOT A FUCKING HIPSTER. My style is underground, loud, and grunge, which I'm fucking proud of. I've been pursuing this style since 6th and 7th grade.

The thing I hate about hipsters is that EVERYONE is one! The fuck I look like dressing like Saf or Justine from Tumblr for? They have their own style. Stop being a dick rider. Y'all hos make me sick.

Half of these "hipsters" look retarded as shit. Bitch, why the fuck you got a damn rag on your head with an Obey hat on? BITCH, YOU AIN'T A$AP ROCKY! GO JUMP INTO A LAKE OF PIRAHNAS!

I wish all these stupid ass bitches would get off that weak shit. Y'all niggas annoy the fuck out of me. -_- Go back to those ugly ass snapbacks and leave the Supreme hats to the real and honest hipsters/grunge teens.

SAME FOR THE FUCKING DOC MARTENS, YOU BASIC FUCKS.

Gettin' real tired of y'all bullshit.

:)

Next Topic: 20 Things "Bitches Be Like..." -------->