The Shows Ty's Raving About!

This isn't a rant, but there are about 1000000000 shows I find to be shitty. Nowadays, I've found shows that fit my standards and by far NOT shitty! :)))))) I just feel the need to share them with you! 

Twisted (ABC Family) - OH MY FUCKING GOD. THIS SHOW RIGHT HERE IS THE FUCKING EPITOME OF FABULOUS! THE WHOLE PLOT AND FEEL OF THE SHOW IS  P E R F E C T I O N. It's about a boy named Danny Desai (played by Avan Jogia's fine ass) who is returning back home from juvie after serving five years for murdering his aunt with a jump rope. The people in his neighborhood are assholes to him and his mother, Karen. He reunites with his two childhood friends, Jo and Lacey and tries to prove his innocence and clear his name. (even tho he did kill his aunt) THIS SHOW IS FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES MYSTERY AND SUSPENSE (and Avan Jogia's fine ass. He was shirtless in one of the episodes...unf.)

Catfish: The TV Show (MTV) - You're an invisible cunt if you've never watched Catfish. Sorry. It's about people finding their online lovers with the help of Nev Schulman and Max (idk his last name but he cute af). Most of these episode will have you LAUGHING son. Especially if you're watching it with people on Twitter. THE TEARSSSSSSS!

- Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots (OWN) - BOY. THIS IS MY FUCKING SHOW. THIS IS THE BEYONCE OF ALL OF TYLER PERRY TV SHOWS. IDGAF IDGAF IDGAF!!!!!! This show is about a former (still) prostitute named Candace who sleeps with a rich guy aka her best friend's dad and blackmails him. Like a dumbass, the dad starts having feelings for Candace and shit gets real bc he's cheating on his wife AND running for Governor (I think). THAT SHIT IS CRAZY SON. CANDACE MY BITCH FR FR.

Bad Girls Club  (Oxygen) - Y'all know what it is. 7 girls. 1 mansion. Get fucked up! :D

Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta (VH1) - Y'all know this is my show from one of my old rants. (Y'all seen the season finale? LMFAOOOOO STEVIE AIN'T SHIT!)

**THE FOSTERS (ABC Family)*** I'm so far behind, but that is a good show! It's about a lesbian couple raising adopted children and getting two new additions to the family named Callie and Jude (I think that's the brother's name)

There's more....but I'll do a part 2 soon.

I'm not getting tired of your bullshit, television. :)

Next Topic ====> Mixtape Review: Blazed By The Bell by Mod Sun.