#8: Selfie

How you take a selfie together ❤️

Charlie:
When you and Charlie take a selfie together, it always becomes to a duckface. You both think it looks funny on your pictures together. Mirror selfies are your favorite to take.

Reece:
You and Reece love funny and cute selfies. So on your selfies eather one of you will kiss the other, or you have a weird face, but you always make it so, that you look cute together.

James:
James loves to take selfies with you. He wants to show everyone how happy he is with you and how much he loves you. He likes it to take cute selfies with you, but most times it turns out to be a funny face.

Casey:
Always when you and Casey take a mirror selfie, Casey makes sure to make the picture so that the hole world can see how happy he is with you and how cute you are.

Barclay:
You and Barclay like special selfies. So not just the normal on the floor selfie or the normal mirror selfie. You always make sure that there is something special on it. Your favorite is when you are on Barclay's neck and you make a mirror selfie.

Chris:
You and Chris love cute selfies. Always when you go somewhere, you make sure to make a cute couple selfie for the fans on twitter.

Jake:
Jake likes to make funny faces when you make a selfie with him. He wil always have a way to make it. But if you really want to, he can be cute on selfies to.

Tom:
Tom loves it when you kiss him on selfies, or he kisses you. By that way, he can show everyone how much you love eachother.

A/n
The selfies are in the top.
Thank you all so so much for already more than 300 reads! I can't believe it 😄
Love, Fleur 💖