Chaper one Walker bryant

Caleb's POV WARNING smut and language and sue bad spelling and grammar
——————
I was scrolling through Instagram and I got a DM from walker he said "hey Caleb I heard you were coming to California soon is that true?" "Yeah I'm coming in three days I'll be there for about a month going around and seeing all my friends!" I reply exited.

"You're coming to see me right?" Walker asked
"Dude you kidding your the first person I'm coming to see i planed it with your mom because I was going to surprise you. I'll be at your house for a week"I replied. Me walker and Gavin had become close in the last year and Walker although he'd never admit it had a crush on me frankly Gavin did to. I was flattered that they liked me when I was around them I would do little things like take of my shirt or call them there favorite nicknames (Walky and Blondie ik it's cringe) I'd even sometimes "accidentally" spill water on my pants so I'd have to ask them for clothes they loved it. I'm sad I've only seen them twice in person and each time for about the span of 2 days.
(Three days later)
I woke up at 4 O'clock in the morning and got in the shower. I finished getting ready at 4:30 and made it to the airport by 5:00 am. I got Starbucks and texted walker because it's 7 in LA so I knew he'd be awake. I boarded my flight and just listened to music and fell asleep to heather by Conan grey. I woke up as we landed and got off the plane and told walker I was getting a Taxi and i thought he said hey looser playfully I looked up and saw him. I hugged him and said "hey walky" and smerked "hey" he replied blushing "where do you want to go or do" he asked smiling. "How about your house what if we got blondie there to" I replied. "Ohhh fantastic idea Caleb" walker exclaimed.
AN
Sorry it's short and boring the next chapter will be better also sorry for bad grammar