Chapter 2-The awakining

Gavins POV
Walker asked me to come over because he had a surprise for me which was weird because it wasn't my birthday or anything. I was about to get in the shower when I got a snap from Caleb.

Caleb:I miss you blondie🥺
Gavin:I miss you to cay
Caleb:wyd
Gavin:hopping in the shower to go to walky talkies
Caleb:ok you do that I got to go blondie bye
Gavin:bye

I showed and put on an oversized hoodie and some black jeans and white Nkes. I got an Uber to walkers. I knocked on the door he opened it and led me to the couch and put a blindfold on me and left. He came back and I heard shuffling he finally toke the blindfold off.
"hi" Caleb said "omg omg is this really happening hi Caleb" I exclaimed. "Yes Gavin I'm actually here I got here like 30 minutes ago I'll be here for a week"
"I love you" Gavin accidentally said out loud and covered his moth blushing "can I tell you something guys...I love you guys" "aww we love you to" walker said "how about we watch a movie and order some Starbucks" Caleb suggested "yeah great idea cay"Gavin exclaimed.

3rd person POV
They got Starbucks and walked into Gavin's room and started watching Twilight. They where all cuddled up in Gavin's bed and watched movies all day. At 5 the squad went to Gavin's Caleb came out of the room and coco said "Omg Caleb fucking Coffee is in your house omg!" Caleb smiled and said "that's me also Gavin didn't tell you he knows me?" "No he didn't"she replied. "Yeah me Gavin and walker have been friends for a year I know all of his secrets" Caleb said jokingly but Coco took it seriously and said "oh yeah like what" Caleb started "that he-" Gavin cut him off "shhh not yet Caleb please" he pleaded. "Of course gav but you have to tell them sooner or later promise me you will" Caleb wispered into Gavin's ear "I love you" before he walked into Gavin's room.

Coco crossed her arms "tell us what Gavin" she remarked.walker knowing Gavin wasn't ready said "gav you don't have to your not ready it's ok to wait"Gavin did just that "n-nothing I'll be right back" he said as he walked into his room

An
So what did you guys think should I write more chapters?