The date part 3

Caleb's POV
We finished eating and I can't wait to show them this surprise I hope they love it. A limo pulled up right on time and we got in and sat down and walker laid his head on my lap. He drifted off to sleep while I played with his hair. I could clearly see Gavin's jealousy but I can't move now Walker is already asleep. We got to the surprise and I woke Walker up. "Baby baby wake up" I said in a soft voice. When he didn't get up I kissed him and he slowly opened his eyes. "We're here" I said softly "I exist you know" Gavin said with pure jealousy. It's fine I'll make it up to him later. "Gavin come here" I said sweetly. He walked over to me and I kissed him. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I know I haven't been spending enough time with you lately." I asked and it's true I really haven't.

I've been way more conflicted then I should be. I really love them but how am I supposed to pick. Maybe I'll try and get Gavin a boyfriend if I have to pick I'd pick Walker but I want them both. For now I'll worry about the surprise. "I'm fine Caleb I'm not just some jealous bitch you know" apparently Gavin could read my facial expressions. "I never said that" I said defensively. "Well you didn't have to" he said clearly upset. I blindfolded them and took them to the surprise when they took there blindfolds off they were shocked and excited when they saw the yacht...

A/n:
So I know I'm an asshole because I was supposed to update sooner but I've been busy with school I'll try harder next time. Also sorry it's so short