Chapter 5 Vacation

4 days later Gavin's POV
"Sweetheart i need you to pack about a months worth of clothes" My mom said. "Ok but why?" I asked confused.  Caleb walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waste and kissed me"because in days me, you and walky are going to Hawaii" he whispered in my ear. My mom kinda looked at us kind of weird and said "sorry it's still kinda weird seeing you guys like that" "ma'm if your not comfortable with it I can make sure not to do it around you" Caleb said kindly. "No no no it's alright I just need to get used to it it's fine and what better way to get used to you guys then be around you guys".

2 days later Calebs POV

We woke up at 7 because we managed to catch a good flight how I was rich enough for all of us to fly in first class. "Caleb are you sure you can afford this?" Gavin asked "oh yeah definitely I just sold one of my shirts on eBay for a lot of money you'd be surprised at how much fan girls pay for my clothes" I said laughing. "Surely they don't pay that much" Walker said. "Well they only paid like 500$ the rest of the money my mom gave me for the trip honestly idk where the money came from" I replied.

Time skip at the airport
"Hey mom we landed you here" I asked. "Yeah I see you look up"she replied. She dropped us off as Gavin and walker got out my mom whispered " hey there are some things in a box in your room for you that you might need". "Ok?" I question as I closed the car door and she drove off. I walked inside and said I'll be right back". I found the box it had a rope, handcuffs and-oh my god why are there condoms danm it mom really sex toys why?!? They can't see this or the pile of dirty clothes in the corner. I hid the box under my bed and walked out of my room. "Hey I'm jet lagged I'm going to take a nap you wanna join?" " sure but only sleep I'm extremely tired" walker said "agreed" Gavin replied and we all went to bed.

3rd person POV
Caleb woke up and texted his mom
Caleb:where are you guys?
Chassy(Calebs mom):me and your dad had to go somewhere. Your siblings are at their friends houses.
Caleb:ok love you
Chassy:love you to lock the doors tonight k honey
Caleb:ok

Caleb looked over and realized Gavin wasn't there he walked outside and saw Gavin sitting on the beach.
"I know it's beautiful isn't it" Caleb said sitting next to Gavin. "Yeah I wish I could see it every day it's so peaceful" Gavin said not looking away from the pinkish sky as the sun slowly faded out of sight.
"I wish you could to because that means you would live close you and walker both" Caleb replied looking at Gavin who's eyes were still glued to the sunset. "Hey Caleb if you had to choose between me and walker who would you pick?" Gavin asked in a quite tone. "Neither I need you both I'll never be able to pick just one of you I love you both very much" Caleb replied.

An:sorry for grammar mistakes and short chapters. Also sorry for weird sexual shit it's just fun to write lol

-Logan