Date part 3

A/N: I'm soooo awful I completely forgot about this book which now has 1.3k READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Walker's POV

I finally came back to my senses when I realized what I was seeing did Caleb really just buy a yacht. "Did you buy this?" I questioned Caleb knowing full well that he did this just to make me and Gavin happy. He nodded in response "Let's get on it and party that is why I bought it after all!" Caleb yelled Gavin chuckled "He's so extra sometimes". "That's just who he is honestly he can't be making all that money from YouTube and TikTok so where does he get his money?" I asked, "Hell if I know." With that last statement, we both ran onto the boat.

For the last three hours, we stopped worrying about everything and had the time of our lives. By the time we realized how long we'd actually been on the boat the sun came up. We went home and all collapsed in Caleb's bed. We sept the entire day when we woke up it was seven o'clock the next day. We ate breakfast and decided to go for a swim. "How about we have pool sex?" Caleb suggested. "Fuck ya," me and Gav said at the same time. Gav was sucking me and getting railed by Caleb. Our moans were definitely not quiet. "Boys we're home!" Calebs mom yelled walking to the back door "Oh my god" her mouth was gaping in shock.