chapter 21.

People who want Lauren/You endgame may hate me a little after this chapter.

--

Lauren's P.O.V

Life was crazy right now, but in this industry crazy is good because it means that things are happening.

It had been a week since I properly proposed to Y/N and I couldn't be happier. We had finished up in France and Y/N, I, the girls and all our team were on the plane to Italy, we had a few days off in Milan so I decided to fly my parents and siblings out so we could spend some missed time together. Y/N had also decided that she wanted to fly her family out and to say I was nervous was a understatement. Last time I saw them Y/N and I had just broken up and things were awkward to say the least.

The plane ride was pretty quiet as most people were sleeping. I however on the other hand was wide awake, I was just thinking, thinking about the shows we have left on this tour, thinking that Y/N and both our families being reunited soon and thinking about all the negative things I had seen online already about our engagement. The main thought running through my mind was am I really ready to get married? I'm only 20.
I was dragged out of my thoughts by Y/N waking up next to me.

"You still awake?" Y/N questioned as she moved around in her seat to get comfortable.

"Yeah." I answered as I looked over at her.

"You not tired?" She questioned further.

"Yeah, but my thoughts are keeping me awake." I replied.

"What's on your mind?" Y/N asked yet another question.

"It doesn't matter." I said.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Y/N reminded me.

"It doesn't matter. Just drop it yeah?" I said harshly.

"Whatever." Y/N said before turning to face the other way.

"Y/N..." I started but decided just to let it drop.

The flight finally came to an end and Y/N and I, along with the rest of the girls and our team exited the plane and then eventually the airport.

We were then on the road for a good forty minutes so we could get to the hotel that we would be staying at, Y/N didn't speak to me once, she didn't even sit close to me, she sat behind me with Dinah and Camila whilst I was left to sit basically by myself although I had Ally and Normani next to me, but they were too interested in their conversation to notice I was even near them. I felt invisible.

--

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you on the plane, I just had a lot on my mind and Y/N I'm sorry for everything, for leaving you to chase my dreams for hurting you all the time, for never listening and for being a pretty shit person all round. I love you." I finished the voicemail and hung up before flopping onto my bed in the room which I was sharing with Ally.

"She hates me." I informed her.

"Lauren, Y/N could never hate you." She returned.

"My fiancée hates me because I snapped at her on a plane and because I am a shitty person." I argued and I think Ally decided to give up.

"Is it wrong that I'm worried about Y/N being alone in a room with Camila all night. I know it sounds stupid but..I mean they've done it before.." I spoke cautiously.

"Lauren, Camila is one of your best friends do you really think that she will betray you like that and take Y/N away from you?" Ally questioned.

"She's done it before. There's no reason that she won't do it again." I answered and I hear Ally let out a frustrated sigh.