chapter 27.

A/N: Time jump of until just after the wedding.

My wife. I was laying in bed next to my wife. Surely this couldn't be real life, could it? When I first met Lauren when we were younger I never would've thought that one day she would be my wife. Everything was so crazy right now and it all felt like a dream but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was stood on the balcony of our hotel room in Hawaii. I was observing the beautiful view of the ocean and once again reminding myself of how lucky I am. I'm lucky to have this life. I'm lucky to have an amazing family and a great group of friends surrounding me; but I'm definitely the luckiest person on the planet to have Lauren Michelle Jauregui as my beautiful wife. Things really couldn't be much better for me right now and I intended to enjoy every last second of it.

I was reflecting on everything when I felt two arms hug me from behind and two soft lips place a kiss on my shoulder.

"Morning wife." She said and I could feel her smile against my skin.
"Morning wife." I returned before turning around to face her.
"You're so beautiful." I said as I looked intently into her eyes.
"I'm beautiful? You're easily the most beautiful girl in the world." She said and I buried my face into the crook of her neck to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

--

Two weeks had passed since Lauren and I's honeymoon and we were busy settling into married life together. We bought our own apartment in L.A as that is where we spend most of our time.

I was busy cooking dinner when I got a message from David, who played guitar for the girls with me. It read:

Halsey and Tori Kelly are touring across Europe together and they needed another guitarist. I put your name forward and they said they would be delighted to have you. Tell me what you think. x

"What are you reading babe?" Lauren questioned as she walked into the kitchen.

"David told me that Halsey and Tori Kelly need another guitarist for their tour in Europe and they want me to do it." I informed her.
"Are you going to do it?" She asked.
"I mean I would love to. I love touring. I just don't want to leave you so soon after getting married." I surfaced my fear.
"I want you to go. You love touring and I'm not going to stop you from doing something you love." She said before leaning in to place a quick kiss on my lips.

I got my phone back out and texted David:
I'm in. When do we leave?

And I got a reply almost instantly saying that we fly to Paris from LAX in two days.

"I have to leave in two days." I informed her. Before placing my phone down and turning to look at her.

"In two days? How long are you going to be gone for?" She asked before pulling me into a loving embrace.

I picked my phone back up and texted David:

'How long will this tour be? x'

"I'm sure I won't gone that long. A month maximum probably." I assured her before placing a kiss on her forehead.

I got a text back almost immediately.

'Good news, Tori and Halsey have just signed a contract to do a FULL world tour and they want you to join them for the whole thing. The European leg will start a few days after you fly out and will last about two months, then we will all travel to Asia, Australia, South America and finally North America. We will be on tour for at least nine to ten months. You still up for it?'

"Only two months then I'll be home." I half lied.

"Well at least you won't be gone for too long, we'll make it work." She promised before placing a kiss in my cheek.

Do I tell her how long I'll actually be gone for?

--

A/N: short chapter but needed to update. Sorry for the lack of updates. Enjoy.