58

58. Skully is portrayed as a girl (or otherwise known as Amy)

I understand why you'd think Skully was a girl I mean even I thought it was Amy due to the blonde hair and everything. I loved the fact that we had a girl figure behind a mask ready to join the resistance, I WORSHIPPED the theory of Skully being Amy. Do you realize how many key chains I made with Skully drawn as Amy? I'm sitting in the school writing this on my kindle I'll tell you the answer right now because I have all of those keychains on my backpack gimme a second-- 11. The answer is 11. I have 11 keychains with Skully drawn as Amy.

I don't mind old art and fanfiction where Skully is portrayed as a girl! I don't come wobbling in and correct two year old art because honestly Skully could have been anyone and they never continued with the topic of Skully.

Until the MH panel. In the MH panel it has been CONFIRMED BY THE CREATORS that Skully was originally meant to be Jay. That's right; the exact person getting caught under the slender sicknesses. (Honestly I don't know why I didn't consider this)

But now here's the point of this bingy number thing: PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY DISREGARDING THE CANON IDENTITY OF SKULLY

PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY ARGUE WITH YOU IF YOU CONTRADICT THEM

LIKE THE F UCK GUYS

AND YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY FUCKING BOTHERS ME

IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANT THEIR FUCKING SHIPS TO STAY HETERO WITH MASKY AND HOODIE

Like damn even I don't mind genderbent ships but this is honestly just ridiculous

Change your fucking Skully