55 - 57

shit it's 10:29pm and I've had too much coffee again I'm shaking stop me 

55. Book descriptions that are just: "Masky has always been shy, loyal to Slender, and careless for love, but it's going to change when he meets Luka.(I OWN NO CREEPYPASTA!!!!)"

:D

56. "We kinda see Hoodie and Masky as two sides of the same coin. Whereas [Masky] is the more physical [side], Hoodie is the more surreal guy trying to set everyone up."  

Everyone always gets this shit the opposite. Hoodie is like that unmentioned hyperactive asshole (???) like sometimes they even make him this silent asshole type but they get it so wrong. And then they make Masky this kept-to silent type who does nothing but do weird proxy shit and I don't know guys Joseph quotes this fucking thing right here at a panel.

Have you ever even watched an entry where Hoodie is actually hurting anyone?

...Except for maybe when he smacked Jay with a wrench and he beat Alex with that pole... But to be fair Jay was filming his delicious ass and Alex literally just tried to fucking kill him and give him to Slenderman so...

Remember when they were first seen together and decided to just fucking go for it and choke Alex

"FUCK THIS GUY'S SHIT BRIAN LET'S JUST FUCKING STRANGLE HIM" 

"STRANGLE HIM????? BUT I STILL HAVE ALL OF THESE COOL VIDEOS FOR OUR YOUTUBE CHANNE--"

"DID I MOTHER FUCKING STUTTER CMON STOP FUCKING AROUND LET'S JUST FUCKING STRANGLE HIM. LET'S JUST DO IT. GET IT OVER WITH CMON PROXY BITCH IS WEAK AF"

"OKAY MAN YOU DO THAT I'M JUST GONNA SIT BACK HERE AND WATCH YOU" *pleasured grunting* ughfuckyesTimfuckingstranglethatguy-- OH SHIT IT' SLENDY

OR THAT TIME WHEN THEY TIED ALEX UP

"AY MASKY YOU OKAY??"

"it's cool I just gotta calm myself for a second-LMAO PSYCHE I'M GONNA FUCK THIS BITCH UP WANNA HELP!???"

"Nah I'm just gonna film you it'll look bomb as hell if I upload on that loser's channel" 

57. MASKY IS ALWAYS THE MAIN FOCUS. ALWAYS. 

Y'know how many times I've read a fanfiction only about Hoodie? Once. It was only a oneshot. Fuck that shit. FUCK IT. HOODIE IS JUST AS MUCH AS AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER AS MASKY IS. In Masky fanfiction Hoodie rarely ever speaks aND HE'S HIS GOD DAMN ONLY FRIEND LIKE FUCK YOU AUTHOR LET THE MAN SPEAK. 

EVEN IN MASKY AND HOODIE FANFICTION THEY ALWAYS FUCKING FOCUS ON FUCKING MASKY FUCK. 

Ugh 

I just

If you're going to include Masky give Hoodie equal amount of talk and show time this btich ain't a supporting cast member he is a mother fucking MAIN CHARACTER GOD DAMMIT