Episode 8:Library of Agony

Riron: I feel so puzzled about him. I mean what just happened.

Vex: That's what happens when you don't read anything in library.

Riron: Is that thing available in library?

Vex: (Annoyed) Of course it is?! How the hell would I know it then!

Riron: Oh really! I am gonna read that damn thing.

(Meanwhile in library)

Iorine: Why are we here?

Erinova: I have heard that you know nothing about your past. There are certain books here which contain about past of people here.

Iorine: Wow. Have you ever read them?

Erinova: Yeah but just one, which was about sir Aedon. It is said that he was a prince of a kingdom. He and his dad conquered many other kingdoms. One day his dad was assassinated and the trustworthy people were being bribed by rulers of other kingdoms. One prince couldn't do anything he and all his mother's wanted him to kill them and run away to come back and take revenge by killing the rulers.

Iorine:So, did he–

Erinova: Yeah he killed his mothers. By the way, let's check something about you, shall we?

Iorine: Yeah!

Erinova: (Thinking) It is surprising that he doesn't know anything about his past. Everyone is told about their past and are given the memories back even if they loose it.

(Erinova takes Iorine to a shelf)

Iorine: It says 'Pasts'. Then where would be mine?

Erinova: Okay, now try this on your own. Follow the alphabetical order.

Iorine: Alphabetical order? Understood.

(Iorine moves his hand smoothly on each and every book thinking that he has reached his destination now.)

Iorine: Here it is alphabet I! This book is enormous and heavy like the other ones.

(Iorine picks the book up)

Erinova: (Flipping pages) Wait! Here it is, I found your name! It says that—  'Iorine Tsurano was on the brink on death when he was seen and picked up by a worker of ours from ice. The rest of Master Tsurano's past is unknown'

Iorine: What?! We searched for it so much and-and we get this?

Erinova: It's okay Iorine. Maybe we can read other books in shelf? Like about Amunisa or Arion?

Iorine: Will it be okay? 

(It seemed like Erinova didn't hear Iorine but he didn't mind it at all as he saw Erinova busy in finding Amunisa's name in the book of alphabet A.)

Erinova: Here it is. Amunisa Tyvor. Iorine can you read it for me please.

Iorine: Yeah it says‚ 'Amunisa Tyvor was one of the strongest children in a Kingdom named Viamiozes. The rule which made the kingdom unique was that the next ruler, irrespective of gender, will be chosen from several tests. It was not necessary that the ruler should be king's or Queen's succesor. The Queen was the main ruler who was blessed with an excellent all rounder child. The only one who was feared by her was Amunisa who belonged to a family less than middle class people but also not poor. Amunisa's parents were offered thousands of gold coins by the Queen just so that Amunisa could be executed. T-they

(Iorine stops with a depressing expression)

Erinova: What happened? Shall I read it?

Iorine: Yeah.

Erinova: (Continues) 'They agreed. Amunisa was taken to a execution site. She ran from there protecting her life and was in a trauma after she came to know about the deal between ruler and her parents.'

Iorine: This is what happened?

(Iorine walks away without saying anything)

(A seen after 30 minutes)

Vex: It's a message from Lia. (Reading) Time to see my face,Vex.

Thanks for reading ☺️☺️☺️