Episode 9: Lia's Face

Vex: (Closing her communication device) "Well,well I already know who you are, my dear, Lia.           (Smirks) She thinks she can fool her seniors."How funny.

The door bell of the store room rang and as soon as it did Vex's  ears moved like a super alert rabbit and she hid between a crate with her gun loaded.

Lia:  (Knocking the door) "Come on open it, Vex."

Drop of sweat rolled down from Vex's forehead. She had been on various missions but this was something she did not feel right about. For the first time she thought to abort a mission but her determination which had turned into a meaningless ambition would not end now, not in this way at least. She knew who was the person who had been ordering her but there was something bothereing her.

Lia: "Maybe I have to open it on my own."

Vex opens the door the hinges made a noise like they were cracking by contraction from cold.

Lia: (Entering the room) What took you so long to open a damn door?!

Vex: Shut up junior student.

Lia: (Smirks) Hmph, so you know who am I?

Lia holds the end of her hood suddenly a noise comes from a far place.

A voice: Alert! Alert! A blast from the end of cave has been heard section 50D, 59G and 61G have the duty section 57E, 64F and 70H are on the front.

 Lia: I am in none of those damn sectors! By the way who could that be?

Lia sees that Vex has disappeared.

Lia: Where did she go?!

Vex: I am behind your back sleepy head. You are ordering me and can't even get alert?!

Lia: (Thinking) Someday, I would love to kill Iorine with my own hands. Afterall he trusts me cause he.....

Lia removes her hood.

Lia: He trusts Erinova.