Episode 4: Waiting to Fly

Iorine: Wh-where am I?

Arion: Oh, finally the sleeping beauty woke up and you are in a hospital.

Erinova: Oh! You woke up. I am Erinova, nice to meet you. My full nams is Erinova Sakugami.

Iorine: Oh! Nice to meet you too but–

Erinova: What happened?

Iorine: Actually I don't know you.

Erinova: Oh yeah you haven't met me yet–

(Amunisa enters the door)

Amunisa: Done with your rubbish introductions? 

Arion: Well you care for him? How kind!

Amunisa: Of course not. I am just here for an interrogation. Tell me something about what happened seven days ago.

Iorine: I-I don't know because I just came here today and–

Amunisa: Shut up Tsurano you are on this bed from seven days. I mean you were unconscious. 

(Iorine looks around)

Iorine: Now who is Tsurano?

Amunisa:  Don't make me mad otherwise–

Arion: Umm.. Amunisa how about I interrogate him?

Amunisa: I understand he is your first roommate ever but don't hesitate for using any tortu–

Arion: Y-yeah I will handle it.

Amunisa: I am going for training.

Arion: I am joining you too and what about you Erinova?

Erinova: Umm.. can I stay with Iorine for sometime?

Arion: N–

Amunisa: Leave her Arion.

Erinova: Thank you Amunisa and Arion.

Arion: (Thinking) What the hell! She doesn't even understand that Amunisa was negative towards her.

Erinova: Now listen to me Iorine, there is something in you which most of the people desperately–

A person: What are you doing here Erinova.

Erinova: Arion could you please not disturb us like that plus– S-sir? I am so sorry I didn't know that you–

The person– It doesn't matter but is this the way to talk to your seniors?

Erinova: I am sorry sir but I am telling something very important to Iorine.

The person: Shut your mouth and go for training and yes don't go in section C09 you have been selected for the team of Amunisa and Arion and–

Erinova: What?! Yay I can't believe–

The person: How dare you interrupt me? From today you will be going in section E05. 

Erinova: Yes sir.

(Erinova leaves the room)

The person: Iorine, I guess you have got access of bed rest.

Iorine: Umm... yeah I guess.

The person: My name is Aedon and I want you for training on section E05. There are several operations that need to be conducted by this organisation, there are different teams for that. You have been selected for team Delta13 with Amunisa, Arion, Erinova and two more people whom you don't know Vex and Riron.

Iorine: Thank you for all the information Sir Aedon!

(Aedon leaves the room without saying anything)

Aedon: (Thinking) He won't be able to survive like this by trusting too much. Soon someone will come to take his life.

Iorine: W-what happened?

(Iorine takes support of the wall and stands up)

Iorine: Vex and Riron I think I can make them friends too! I don't know anything about me what could be worse than this?

(Suddenly a knife gets hit on the wall where Iorine was standing just 1 or 2cm away)

Iorine: W-what is this?