Episode 3: The Legends of Pheronce

Iorine: Why do we have to kill people? Isn't it bad?

Arion: Are you serious?! You have to do it that's what they will be teaching you. Oh...... my........god. We are late for our classes. We gotta go right now!

Iorine: Y-yeah.

(At the class)

Iorine: The door is closed. What are we gonna do now?  Don't worry if life closes a door-

Arion: I seriously hate that quote. Well if a door closes open it again that's how you deal with problems. Never trust anyone,  don't think anyone else will help you. You have to do it on your own. Now open it.

Iorine: Yeah.

(A girl was standing in front of the door)

The girl: Why are you so late? Especially you, what the heck is his name, Arion?

Iorine:  I am Iorine.

The girl: Did I ask you anything?

Iorine: N-no.

The girl: Then shut up. I am Amunisa, and go to your seats with your mouth shut.

Iorine: Y-yeah

Iorine:(Thinking)  She has a knife in her pocket. Wait what how do I know this?! What is she going to do?! Sh-shall I k-kill her?

Iorine: Drop your weapon right now!

Arion: Wait what?!

Iorine: Amunisa, I am going to k-kill you.

Amunisa: Well, someone is going to kill his senior who can't say the word 'kill' without stammering. Well if that's what you wish, come on try me.

Arion: Amunisa it is just a misunderstanding and–

Amunisa: Shut up Arion.

(Iorine punches Amunisa)

Iorine: She didn't even move?! 

Amunisa: Well, my turn.

(Amunisa lifts Iorine from neck)

A girl: What are you doing Amunisa?!

Amunisa: Why did he want to kill me? This means that he is a traitor.

(Suddenly Iorine lightens up)

Iorine: Pheronce.......

(Amunisa gets pushed away)

Arion: Amunisa!

(Arion runs towards Amunisa)

Arion: Erinova, right now! Make him unconscious!

Erinova: He is extremely strong I can't!

Arion: He has just a rookie and he is so strong? Th-that light phoenix............ that is Pheronce. Iorine is not just a rookie but a........ monster.