Episode 7: The mystery fluid

Iorine: Hey! Stop it! What are you guys doing?!

(Iorine runs away enters a room and locks the door)

A nurse: What the hell! Isn't that a junior, he wasn't supposed to see that.

(In the room where Iorine hid)

Amunisa: What the hell are you doing in my room?

Iorine: W-what, I didn't notice you. There was a guy who was tied to a–

Amunisa: In short, you just saw a guy who was shouting loud as hell.

Iorine: H-how do you–

(Erinova hear the commotion)

Erinova: What the hell is happening here?

A nurse: That new boy Iorine saw us injecting elixir–

Erinova: (Starts knocking the door) Iorine open the door it is me Erinova.

(Iorine's hand goes near the lock)

Amunisa: Are you seriously thinking to open that door. I imagine how would they kill,torture or–

Iorine: No! It is Erinova I trust her.

Amunisa: What a brat.

(Iorine opens the door)

Erinova: There you are. Why did you lock the door........ of Amunisa's room?

Iorine: Uh..... I just they were doing some.

Erinova:(Chuckles)  Iorine, you are so cute. Let your imagination relax a bit.

Iorine: Was it really imagination.

Erinova: You trust me don't you?

Iorine: (Smiles) I do!

Erinova: (Chuckles) Good boy.

(Meanwhile in a room)

Vex: What the hell. That Lia girl told this mission is serious and see who my partner is. You bastard Riron.

Riron: You are lucky that you have me as your partner a person who enjoys life.

Vex: Well who enjoys life by pranking people on a mission and lost his 2 teammates.

Riron: Well, have you seen Arion these days. He is with someone except Amunisa.

Vex: You mean Iorine? I am not sure about it though. After all Arion can't even trust his family after what his brother did to him.

Riron: And got him abandoned.