Kim Namjoon | Dimple

hello!!!!!!!!!!!! how have yall been ?! sorry I couldn't update much last month. I've been busy with my studies so I hope you understand. Anyway, I'm back. With another series. In this one, I'll be using BTS's songs as the title and/or theme of the chapters. This one is a Joon chapter (feat. Tomorrow By Together and Mamamoo). So...........LETZ GET IT!

btw, HOLYYYYY MOLYYYYYYY 1K ?! HOW?! I AM LITERALLY CRYING! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!

|•|•|•|•|

Y/N POV

*sigh* why can't I have cute dimples like her?

Hey. I'm Y/N. I am a very normal girl, with a very normal job and a very normal smile. There is literally nothing special about me. I'm just an Indian girl living in South Korea.

It's summer vacations. I couldn't even go back home cuz my family decided it'd be a great idea to just go meet my cousins and leave me stuck here. And to make it EVEN worse, Most of my friends have boyfriends and girlfriends but I'm the only single one. I do have a crush tho. His name is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. He's handsome, tall, smart, he's  just amazing. But he's 4 years older than me. Plus he has a girl too. Solar. She is the one I've been taking about. The one with dimples.

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful. Where I........I'm just plain and weird.
She likes to go out, play sports, and stuff but I just like to stay home and read and eat.
This is probably the reason why I am so fat and ugly. You would probably think I hate her but.....I don't. He deserves someone as beautiful as her. Besides, I'm not the kind to get jealous over something like that. I'm happy that he has found someone he loves.
*sigh* why am I even thinking about it?

"-Y/N? Earth to Y/N?" Someone called behind me. Then It hit me. I've been zoning out for a solid 15 minutes.

"I'm sorry- what?" I turned around to see Yeonjun. My best friend and his group Tomorrow By Together. We we're all in my room just doin nothing. Except Yeonjun and Soobin. They were being all lovey dovey.  Oh and Guy and Tae. The power couples. Note the sarcasm.

"I said we're going shopping! Any ideas?" He asked but before I could answer, Kai cut me off.

"Noona you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. So.....shopping?"

"Yep!" They all said together.

"Nah, I'm fine"

They all exchanged looks and grabbed me by my hands and legs and threw me in my bathroom and threw in some clothes.
"Get dressed noona, we're going shopping" Kai yelled. I started to get dressed and.........are they sure we're just going shopping or...? Anyway!

*time skip cuz I'm lazy* We weren't really going for shopping after all

We weren't really going for shopping after all. We are at.......the airport....?

"Why are we here?"

"We're taking you home" Gyu said. Wait- home? As in India?! But my family-

"Don't worry your family is actually at your house. It was all a plan all along." Hobi said- wait. WHY ARE THEY HERE?!

"Hey Y/N" oh no. It's him. Namjoon. Where's Solar tho?

"Hey...."

"I'll explain everything on the plane. Let's go"

"Wait. You're coming too?"

"Yep! Just the two of us! Now let's go"

*on the plane*

"Joon........where's solar? Why are you-"

"Solar was a distraction. From you. Look, this might not be a good time but.....I like- no. I love you. I always have ever since you came to Korea and met me. Do you know why your parents didn't want you to go to India? It was because I told them. I told them I love you. And solar? She was to make you jealous. But you didn't budge. So.......here we are"

"But........what about her dimples? Didn't you say you loved them?"

"She's my step sister"

"Eye-"

"India, here we come!"

|•|•|•|•|
Heyy!
Sorry This was really short.
Anyway
Happy Holi guys!
I hope yall are safe and sound!
Sorry for the delay in updating the chapters ~
And , here's a meme for you!

 Anyway Happy Holi guys! I hope yall are safe and sound! Sorry for the delay in updating the chapters ~ And , here's a meme for you!

Seriously tho.
Why is he always looking down?!
What did he drop?!

Also, here's my Instagram page: @/_k_pop_fangirl_101_

I'll be posting some stuff there too.
💜💜✨✨💖💖