BTS's Reaction To Meeting Your Indian Family (Part 2.1) Hyung Line.

Ayyyyy I'm BACK!
I know I'm a little late these days but there's a lot going on right now and I'm suffering from a writer's block so yeah.

Okay. Like you read in the title, this is gonna be a Part 2 of BTS meeting your Indian family. (Hyung line)
Last time, they met your parents and siblings. This time they gonna meet your Fufa, Bhua, Cousins, Mama, Mami, Dada, Dadi, Nana, nan- you get the idea.
Also, there's gonna be a part 2.2 AND part 3 of this. So......buckle up.

1. Kim Namjoon

(HES SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK)

Location: an expensive dinner.

So, you and Joon are meeting your cousins, Nana, Nani, mama, Mami (mom's side of the family) and your parents at an expensive dinner that he scheduled. He wanted to show your family that he can keep you happy forever. He dressed like in the picture above.
Your parents already loved and accepted him. Now, it was time for the rest of the family. But right now, only a bit of your family cuz we all know how big Indian families can get.
Like earlier when he met your parents and siblings, right now lil Baby Koala was very nervous and anxious about meeting your relatives. He was nervous because your cousins were both doctors, which is a very prestigious job. He was a bit insecure about himself and his job. EVEN THO HALF THE WORLD KNOWS AND WORSHIPS HIM.
But as soon as you two reached the restaurant, all of the nervousness washed away because your cousins and Mama, Mami were already ARMYS.
Your Nana and Nani already are in love with him and his dIMPLES. So, the dinner went well. Everyone loved Joon. His Job, his dimples, his way of handling thing, his love for you, did I mention the dimples?
Overall, Joon is already a son/Jija for your Mom's side of the family.

2. Kim Seokjin

Location: your Dada's(Dad's dad) House

Yall remember that wedding? Yeah. That's why you're at your Dada's house. It was your older brother's wedding so you had to be the one who went to give the wedding cards to the people.
When you reached, Jin was as confident as ever. He's already been accepted by your parents and now, he KNOWS he's gonna slay (imma slay, imma chill, imma kill) when he met your Grandparents, they INSTANTLY fell in love with him.
Now, Jin has 2 grandma's. Yay. 😂
(I know this sucks but I can't do anything about it)

3. Min Yoongi

Location: Yours parent's place

So, basically, Yoongi and you are going to your parents house because of their 25th anniversary! Yoongi got SO MANY gifts for not only your parents but also yours siblings and Grandparents. He was meeting your grandparents for the first time and it's going REALLY well.
They all love his songs too. Even tho they can't understand what it is, they love his rapping. Your grands are very Morden. They love BTS and Yoongles.
As soon as he entered the house, he's the star of the show. Your cousins are ARMYS and they speak Korean. So, Lil meow meow is very happy that he gets to communicate PROPERLY with your family members.
At the end of the day (Is you want what you want, there's no other way~ sorry) Yoongi is very well accepted by your family members.

4.Jung Hoseok

Location: MOVIES!!!!

Okay. He knows. He knows that Indians live and breathe extra. So, why not?
He's taking everyone to the movies. And by everyone, I MEAN everyone. Your parents, siblings, and Grandparents. All 8 of you went to watch Avengers: Endgame and half of you ended up crying for life.
Your grandparents already loved him for his optimist attitude but now, they all saw how kind and soft hearted person he is.
Like earlier, he ROCKED their house because yall went there after the movie. And ALSO like earlier, everyone ended up sitting on the couch and watch him do his thang like a sitcom.
Your grandparents already accepted him and his love for you because he's such a pure and beautiful person. (Why am I soft while writing this- eye-)

|•|•|•|•|

Heyy!
How are yall?!
I hope everyone is doing well.
I hope your parents and family are doing good.

Just to let you know, I won't be able to upload a lot this week and the next week. I will upload a bit till 12 but form 13-17, it will be very irregular.
I'll upload the part 2.2 of this chapter in a few hours/days idk?

But guys
Stay safe ~
Stay hydrated ~
Stay happy~
BTS loves you ~
Everyone loves you ~

Yall have all my well wishes ~
💜🔥🌏💖✨💘💞💗💝💕❣️