✨NCT Dream - When They Saw You Wearing Indian Traditional Clothes✨

AYO! I'm here again 😏
This one will be NCT dream reacting to you wearing Indian traditional clothes !! Also a requested chapter.....hope yall like it!

|•|•|•|•|

Renjun

The first time he ever sees you wearing any sort of Indian wear was when you two were getting married! You were walking towards him with the biggest smile on your face, seeing your 5 years long boyfriend standing there about to become your husband

The first time he ever sees you wearing any sort of Indian wear was when you two were getting married! You were walking towards him with the biggest smile on your face, seeing your 5 years long boyfriend standing there about to become your husband. He was looking at you completely SHOCKED because of your beauty and charms. Your wedding was being filmed and once you came in front of him, the camera man zoomed into his SH 👀K face (kinda like when the camera man zoomed into Jackson's face when jaywhypee was performing in PaStiC PanTs) and he becomes very red and flustered.
After the wedding when you two were alone, he showers you with so many compliments that you had to kiss him in order to shut his mouth. But he will still continue with his ranting on how good you looked. That night was one of your most memorable nights because you both recalled all your memories all night long.

"How can you be so beautiful Y/N? I love you thank you for finally marrying me" he'd whisper in your ear as you slipped into dream (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) land.

Jaemin

You are also an idol in SM's multi national girl group

You are also an idol in SM's multi national girl group. And you were secretly dating Jaemin for the past 5 years. Nana saw you wearing a lehenga when he and you were going to perform on a special stage collaboration where you two were going to reveal your relationship to your fandoms. It was at the MAMAs and everyone was present there. You two were performing a remix of your song 'Love you forever' and NCT Dream's song 'don't need your love'. You two were back stage and the stylist unnies were fixing your makeups and you came running towards him as the countdown began. He'd be so shook to process what was happening and might forget that you had to perform.
The managers pushed you on the stage and the music began. Throughout the performance, jaemin couldn't get his eyes off of you and the fans noticed. Once the performance was over, he'd go get a mic for you two and start his speech. He started off by saying that you looked absolutely STUNNING and the audience agreed with him. You two joked around with each other for a couple of minutes before getting to the point.