When you're a medical student. Them as your best friend | WAYV

HEY! HAPPY ONE YEAR TO THIS BOOK!!!

I'm so grateful to all the readers who have been reading this and all the friends I made through this book. Thank you so much, guys!! I honestly cannot express my gratitude enough. I LOVE YALL!!!

Anyway, this is the start of a new theme!!
Theme: Reactions
Total upcoming Chapters: 9

I hope you guys will enjoy it!
Also! do you like the new cover?!

|•|•|•|•|

KUN

- I feel like Kun would be the motherly kind of friend who knows just what to do to cheer you up

- Being your friend for two years, he knew when you were stressed and when you were on the verge of a mental breakdown.
- You were studying the Human Brain, one of the biggest and most important topics. You had been hunched over your book with a pencil in your hand while being surrounded by books and pages all over the dining table for the previous night and most of today when he returned home after practice.
- Somehow, he had already sensed you were quite stressed the morning he left and returned with your favourite coffee in his hands along with a chocolate cake because you loved it.
- When you told him what you were studying, he'd ask you to teach him cool things about it just to get your mind off of the burden the books brought.
- You two spent at least an hour just talking about the brain and before you knew it, all the revision you were stressing so much about was already done, thanks to Kun.
- "See? You don't need to stress so much. Now go take a nap. You've been up the whole night haven't you?"

- GO GET YOURSELF A KUN! MAN'S SO SWEET I'M GONNA CRY

TEN

- TBH, I feel like Ten would be the annoying type of friend

- TBH, I feel like Ten would be the annoying type of friend. You know? the kind of friend who just randomly comes into your room, flips a chair just to annoy you and goes back to doing what he was doing before choosing violence? yeah.
- But like, at the same time I feel like he'd also take care of you if he sees you're stressed?
- You were stressed about your upcoming exam and even tho you prepared very well for it, your anxiety won't let you live before another revision.
- Would probably come into your room to distract you from the books to calm you down.
- Would bring your favourite ice cream too!!
- If all that doesn't work, he'd bring you to a cafe giving the excuse of studying there for a change of scenery.
- He kinda seems like he'd even take your books and force you to talk to him instead of studying. And you KNOW It'd work.