BTS's Reaction To Meeting Your Indian Family (Part2.2) Maknae Line

HAPPY (belated) HOPE DAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayeee second chapter of the previous one!!

Guys, your comments make my day, seriously.
Yall make me laugh so much and then cry because of all the love and support you show towards me and the book.
I wish you all get whatever you want in life.
Most of all, I wish you all meet all your favourite Idols/Bands/Artists including BTS.
💕💕💕💝💝💘💘💗💞💞💖💖💜💜🌏🌏🔥🔥😭😭😭
Anyway, so here's the part 2 (Maknae line) of the previous chapter !
Enjoy~

|•|•|•|•|

1. Park Jimin

(*Me taking baby ARMYS on a BTS safari*: Now if you look on your left, here's a Park Jimin just in his natural habitat, destroying visuals everywhere!)

Location: that wedding where he cRiEd

So yall remember when he went to the wedding with you and cried cuz he didn't want it to be over? Yeah. That's when he met half of your family. He had already met your parents now, he is going to be meeting your Grandparents, cousins, aUNTIES (we all know why it's in caps) and uncles and all that.
When he met your parents, he was feeling all sorts of emotions. And now too, he's feeling the same feelings Not only because he will be meeting your family, but also cuz he's having the time of his life right now.
When he'd meet them, they will all be SHOOK. why? Oh cuz hES SUCH A VISUAL.
They will all love him, naturally, and the moment he cried, they'd KNOW that he's the ONE for you. Not only will they be in love with his looks, but also his kind and sOFT heartue. 💜💜

2. Kim Taehyung

Location: BTS concert (free+ backstage VIP passes)

He's awesome. In their opinion. Not only did he arrange FREE VIP passes to his concert, he also made sure all the members of your family stay safe and sound.
He even arranged special bodyguards for yall. You two were meeting your Father's side of the family so, he HAD to be even more cautious cuz we all know how they get......
The concert was, as usual, AMA-JIN. But for Tae, sharing that movement with you and your family was really special.
When your family members saw the way he sang his soft solos to YOU and ONLY you despite of having SO MANY beautiful girls all around the stadium, they all approved of your relationship like it was nothing.

3. Jeon Jungkook

Location : Diwali celebration in Mumbai

He just takes you to Mumbai and then BEGS you to let him meet your family.
Why? Oh idk, CUZ HE IS OBSESSED (I want you, I want you, want you, want you- sorry.) WITH THEM. He even brought gifts for EVERYONE. and I mean EVERYONE.
Everyone EXCEPT your brother were in love with him. He's 4 years older than you and your his lil sis. If anyone hurts you, he's gonna KILL them.
So, he's always cautious of him.
Everyone in your family were already ARMYS and loved him, but now, seeing him looking at you with SO MUCH love in his eyes, they are just WHIPPED for him.
Well, your bro is still cautious when it comes to JK. But deep down, he knows he'll never hurt you.

|•|•|•|•|
Ayyyyyy I'm BACK!
So, how have you all been?!
I've missed yall and your comments SO much guys!
I hope you all will stay safe and happy and Hydrated !
And..........always remember, BTS loves you. And I do too!