Heartbroken/Angry Parent #1

It broke me when he took my baby girl. She was barely two months old when she saw my face for the last time. The man who came wore an official looking uniform. He had a badge and several signed papers to show me. The government had approved for seven children to be taken from their homes and put into a special place with special people. My little daughter was the youngest one chosen. The age cut off was five. The kids weren't supposed to remember life before. My son had been their first choice, but he turned six before they could get him. I had thought that my family was safe, but that all changed after I brought my precious daughter home.

I had received an email from an unknown source. Immediately after reading it, I deleted it from my computer completely. My child had only just turned one month old. I wasn't ready for her to go. My son, Freddy, overheard me and my husband discussing our options. It broke him. He had known that he was the one the government had wanted. He blamed himself for bringing attention to his baby sister. My little boy has to live his life thinking that it was his fault that his baby sister is gone. Do you have any idea what that's like?

I have written some very angry letters to the government. I have hired professional help to find her. I tried everything. My little Saphie. I miss my sweet little Saphie. At night I lie awake, wondering what could have gone differently. It haunts me every waking moment. Where is my little girl? What have you done with my little girl? You monsters. I hate you. I hate you all. It's not right. You can't just take my Saphie. Give her back. GIVE ME MY GIRL BACK!!!