Heartbroken/Angry Parent #6

I am broken. I am crazy. I am insane. I couldn't help my son. I am his mother. I was supposed to take care of him. I couldn't even do that. I couldn't save my son. I am so sorry Liam. I am so sorry. I will kill them all. I will kill them for you, my boy. I tried to keep them away from you. I fought them off for as long as I could. I barricaded the house. Anything to keep them out. I knocked the lady out. I couldn't fight the man. I couldn't fight. He pushed me on the ground and stole my kid. He stole my kid!!!

Those stupid people blamed me for everything. They said that I had to move on. They said that loss was a part of life. They lied to me. They locked me in a white room. They treated me like an animal. I just want him back. Just give me my son back. Liam!!! Liam come home. Come back home honey. I promise that things will work out. Liam please. Please don't leave me. I can't lose you too. I can't handle it. I can't... Baby please. Liam, baby, come back. I can't live like this. I can't do this. I hate you people. I hate you stupid idiots who stole my baby boy.

They want me to leave my little boy in their care. They expected the parents to just go along with it. They thought that I would just hand him over. They were wrong. They were very wrong. Liam was only six months old. He won't even remember me. I love you Liam. I love you baby. Please baby, don't forget me. I miss you. I can't let you go. I won't stop fighting. I won't stop fighting to get you back. I'm going to bring you home, no matter what it takes.