5 Steps Forward 60 Steps Bacwards

"It's not your fault I'm a bitch, I'm a monster, Yes, I'm a beast, and I feast when I conquer, But I'm alone on my throne all these riches, I came this way, all this way just to say, ay" -Nicki Minaj
••••••••••••. •••••••••••••

The sound surrounding her caused her to flutter her eyes open with much difficulty. The draining sleep and the abrupt loud bangs beside her involuntarily caused her eye lids to flutter open. As she opened her eyes she managed to see the loud commotion was only for one reason, that reason being because everyone was in her room.

"Arrrh." She groaned disgustedly. "I have a migrane."

Her head snapped back slowly when Rihanna giggled and smiled at her. "You ok?"

"Mmh." She shrugged. "So and so." She gestured with her right hand titling from left to right.

"Mama!" Maurice exclaimed crawling with a speeding pace up the hospital bed to reach Nicki and wrap his small hands around her stomach. Gritting her teeth, Nicki sucked in the pain and forced a grin.

"Hey baby you've grown so much. How've you been?"

"I been jammin' " He grinned causing everyone to burst out of laughter.
"Ya know is it truuuue ya gonna get married?"

Feeling her cheeks get rosy and heated, she smiled wide and nodded her head. "Yes." She giggled.

"With uncle Drake?"

"Yupp." She laughed even more at his sudden shock. He gasped loudly leaving his mouth wide agape and both his small hands against his hallowed cheek.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, wondering about his behaviour, still amused.

"We're gonna eat loads and loads of cake. Even the- even the BIG wedding cake?" He asked with a certain amount of curiosity, causing Nicki to feel all warm inside by Maurice's behaviour.

"Yes baby. You'll get to eat everything that you want." Nicki replied as he bounced up and down on his knees clapping his hands excitedly.

Snatching his pacifier from around his neck he placed it back in to his mouth and curled up against Nicki as the group died down in laughter.

It was a calming affect to spend the rest of the afternoon with them. Quite chilled and in all the past years she'd experienced, she summed the time with them as quite normal . They left later on in the day when the doctor herself came in holding the door to Nicki's room widely open.

Watching eagerly, she waved to her squad goodbye and looked on intrigued by the commotion, only assuming that there had to be another patient coming in to share the room with her. Her eyebrows furrowed as the nurses rolled the bed through and Nicki could only distinguish a masculine figure. 

Safaree,