Turn of events

"I've been takin' shit light, you don't wanna hear me trip, God damn, do y'all really know who y'all fuckin' with?"
*****************************

Part ii

Chris was standing in front of me, in a well black suited suit, black tie and well a wedding suit. I look at him from top to bottom and straight into his eyes.

Me:" What you doing here? Your bride doesn't live here, I think you've got the wrong address." *I say humorously*
Chris:" No I want Rihanna. I don't want to marry Kae I love her but not like Rih. Please help me get her back."
Me:* I say impressed* "Let me get this straight. You left your wedding for Rihanna?"
Chris:" Yes."

I was shocked yet impressed and happy. I dragged him inside and shut the door behind. I told him to follow me into the living room and we sat on the couch. He put his face into his hands and sighed a couple of times.

Me:" Don't worry we'll find her. Even though I'm not sure she'll come back."
Chris:" I know and I really do love Kae but there's no question to it I should have picked Rih first. I shouldn't have let her go."
Me:" Come on, silly. Let's go in her bedroom there has to be a clue about where she at."

We went into her room and looked from top to bottom, nearly tipping everything in her room, to find anything. After a while I came across a note. There was a phone number, an address and a name. My heart stopped as my jaw clenched. The name written made my blood run cold.

"Leah"

I started to breathe a little quicker and Chris realised the change in me.

Chris:" What's up wit you? You see a ghost or something?" *he looked into my hand and saw the paper*
Me:" She... she can't do this. No she wouldn't betray us like this. SHE CAN'T HAVE!"

I turn into one of her walls and start banging and kicking into it, draining my anger and frustration, how could she do this. Man hulk had nothing on me. I was throwing stuff about, Kicking over her wardrobe and kicking holes into the wall. Kicking on the bed and throwing her clothes out of the drawers and closet and on to the floor, screaming a little here and there calling her all names under the sun. I was drained in anger and despised everything. This betrayal was fresh in front of me, and all I saw was disgust and anger. I screamed all types of foul words about Rihanna and that bitch Leah. I couldn't believe Rih after what we went through because of Leah she'd kept contact with her. My hands were now bloody from punching holes in the wall, my knuckles were really sore. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and take into the living room. He let go of me and turned me around with his hand on my shoulders.

Me:" DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

He didn't know what to do.

Chris:" Calm down Nic. What's wrong who is this Leah chick?"

I pried his fingers off of my shoulders and walked out of the fucking apartment. This had really gotten to me. She better not come back cause if she does sister or not I'm gonna burn her. I sat down on the stairs in front of the apartment inhaling deep breaths. After a couple of minutes I walked back in the apartment. I slowly closed the door and walked back into the living room. Seeing Chris with the paper I must have dropped on the floor, in my rage, I ran to him and took it out of his hand.

Chris:" Are you crazy?."

I put the paper in my bra

Me:" If you a real nigga come get it off of me."

Chris was completely shocked by my behaviour.

Chris:" Are you for real?"
Me: *I shrugged* " You might aswell go marry baby girl Karrueche cause you ain't getting Rih's number."
Chris:" The fuck you playing at? First off you need to first aid your hands, it's bleeding."