Imma Tell You What's Up

"I learned working with the negatives can make for better pictures, I learned Henessey and enemies is one hell of a mixture"

********************************

The Next Morning

It was time for me to see my dad. I was in Spain after all. I got up with an un-breakable mood. I got showered, and decided to wear a black crop top with long sleeves, blue skinny high waist jeans with slits on them. I wore brought my Balenciaga hand back, cause their models are my favourite. I threw on some black timberland boots. They looked freshly brought and in my size too. I wore a blue blazer over my top and made my hair into a tight ponytail. Quick make up, mask on my face I went downstairs. The house was empty so I left a note and made my way back to my hotel. Once I got into my hotel room, I removed my mask, grabbed 1,000 euros to make it seem like I was receiving money from him. His 'wife' was sure not allowing that money to go through and I knew it, but he didn't. I left for my Dad's villa... and his wife. I despised her. She wasn't someone I could trust my gut was always on high alert when I was with her.

Arriving at his villa after an hour long journey in taxi, I knocked at the door and the house keeper opened (Nona). Of course she spoke Spanish as her main language, but she was able to converse in English even though that shit was so complicated to understand, and her thick Spanish accent made it even slower for people to understand.

Nona:" Oh mi dios. Onika?"
Me:" In the flesh."
Nona:*tears falling down* " It's been sooooooooooo long. I've missed you much."
Me:" Don't cry babe. I've missed you too."
Nona:" But where Rih Rih? Huh?Is she okay? God you are beautiful."
Me:" Thank you. urhm she's good she just stayed in Queens."
Nona:" Ah Americanas huh. *she said wiggling her eyebrows* Come come."
Me:" Pauz."

I said as she walked back into the house to make space for me to come in, pauz 😉. She brought me into the living room and ran to get me a glass of water and the bottle of freezing water itself. She's so loving and caring. Why couldn't my father marry her, I thought to myself taking in the fashionably designed living room. It hadn't changed from 3 years ago, when I was here.

A sound of someone clearing their throat resonated in my ears so I turned to face the person. It was my father. He looked to delicate and weak, old age creeping in. His face expression was so neutral. It gave me no idea whether he was happy to see me after all these years, or not.

Me:" Hey."
Dad:" Hello."

He was staring at me intently, examining me and analysing me. After a few minutes of giving me the cold shoulder he broke into a smile, and hugged me, squeezing the air out of me.

Dad:" I missed you so much Onika. I'm sorry Onika for turning my back on you and Rihanna" *tears starting to form and drip*
Me:" It's ok, it's not your fault. It's..." *Gco*
...: "Whose fault is it Onika?"

I lifted my head up from my father's eyes and saw that bitch. Oh. God pray for me. My stepmom was at the entrance dressed in a Versace black and gold dress, diamond earrings, her black long weave curled, fake ratchet eyelashes, red blusher and... y'all get the fact that she was dressed richly. Bitch using my dad for his money I just know it.

Me:" It was mine and Rihanna's fault I'm sorry!"
Kim:" You're right it was both of your fault. You should both be embarrassed I don't even know how you can show your face here."
Dad:" STOP IT KIMBERLEY. It wasn't their fault."

One of her eyebrows went up in an inquisitive pose.

Kim:" oh so now this idiot is back you dare raise your tone at me?"
Me:" Idiot?"
Kim:" No you're right you're not an idiot. You a bitch, No a hoe it suits who you are."
Dad:" KIM ONE MORE WORD AND I'M THROWING YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"