The End (54)

"You make me hoarse From yellin' at you, and gettin' at you, Pickin up dishes, throwin' them at you, Why are you speakin', when no one asked you?" -Nicki, Right Thru Me.
---------------------------------------

The ride was a bumpy one. She could feel the vibrations of the speed that the car was going at.

She was stuck at the back of the car, her whole face covered and unaware of her surroundings. Nearby she could hear the voices of male, obviously those who kidnapped her arguing with each other.

She could distinguish only a few phrases they were making. Something about Ob and Chubbs seeing what had happened and Trey running after the van, but the rest was in a accent she was sure she'd heard before but couldn't quite distinguish. Maybe because she was in a panic and in a frenzy.

She had been kidnapped and the one person who usually ended up saving her was on the run. Would he be the hero he usually was and come save her?

The journey of the ride was quite long, she had no clue how long they'd been driving for, but she would have estimated around three hours when they finally stopped. She felt cramps around her body being in an uncomfortable position.

Tied up in a foetus position did that for you.

She heard the door of the passenger side slide open and than hands clasp around her legs as the front doors opened and closed. She assumed the driver and the passenger had gotten out.

The hands calved themselves around Nicki's thighs and threw her across his shoulder. She felt dizzy from the little jerk and tensed when she felt both the man's hands slide a little further up, between her legs.

"That nigga lucky as fuck. Her ass phat god damn." The man who was carrying her 'complimented' as he started to walk.

"Mhm... Got a nigga dick hard for real." A second voice spoke out from beside her.

Truth be told, Nicki wanted to cry. She felt like she was kidnapped by perverts and with no luck, unlike the other times something would go really far before anyone decided to save her. How had things gotten this bad?

She stayed silent expecting the worse, calculating her next steps. She hadn't been involved in gang activity in so long it felt foreign to her. All the moves she was taught to fight. How to slick manoeuvre out of getting killed or sold for prostitution. All that had felt like another lifetime. That wasn't her anymore so how was she going to get out of this.

First thing was first though she needed to know who was behind this.

As they walked in to the building, she couldn't distinguish whether it was a house, warehouse or a basement yet as she couldn't see but from the numerous voices she could hear she would assume it was a house.

The further the man walked the distant the voices sounded and with that she felt the man descend some steps. They were going down. A basement?

They came to a stop and she felt his hands drop from in between her thighs. The next thing she knew, she felt herself being flung to the ground. Hitting the floor roughly her head hit the wall causing her to hiss in pain.

A lone tear fell from her eye as she squinted her eyes from the pain underneath the rag that covered her face. Feet shuffling could be heard and a little time after that the room fell silent. She wasn't exactly sure how long it was silent for until she heard the door to the 'basement' creak open and then closed.