𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 6

I walked over to my bed and called chase. I knew I would just get hurt more if I kept talking to him but he's my bestfriend.
.................................................
"Hey chasey"
I said wiping my tears so he wouldn't see them

"Hey Noen,why did you leave so early"

"Um- I just had to"

"Ok but why do you look like you were crying"

"I don't know"

Shit that was the dumbest thing I could've said.

"Noen tell me what's wrong.you seem off"

"Nothings wrong now can we stop talking about this"

"Fine but your gonna have to tell me eventually"

He was right. I can't keep secrets but I knew he would make me leave my mom if I told. She may hurt me all the time but I still love her but I didn't want to be constantly reminded that I'm a freak.

"Chase can I tell you something"

"Sure what's up"

"You can't tell anyone chase"

"Ok now tell me" he said biting his nails

"My mom has been yelling at me non stop ever since I came out as gay and I don't know what to do"

My heart was racing and my palms were sweating. I've been keeping that from him since last summer.

"Noen why didn't you tell me I could've helped you"

"Because she will hurt me"
I said whispering so she wouldn't hear

"Noen you can always come stay with me"

"But I can't just leave her"

"Why can't you leave her"

"I don't know chase I can't explain it"

"Well until you can give me a real answer pack your bags I'm coming to get you"

"No chase please she will yell at me again"

"And that will be the last time she yells at you now pack your bags"

"Fine but if i get hurt im blaming you"
I said hanging up
..............................................
I didn't wanna go but I knew it was better than staying with her. I packed some clothes and went to the bathroom to get my tooth brush and tooth paste. I grabbed my jacket and put on a pair of shoes. I put 3 pairs of shoes into my book bag and my charger.

"Noen what are you doing" I hear someone yelling.

"Nothing mom"
I waited for chase to text me so I could sneak out.

"Im outside cutie"
Seen 3:57 PM

I peaked outside my bedroom door to see if my mom was in the hall way. I grabbed my suitcase and walked down the stairs. I opened the door hoping my mom wouldn't hear. I looked around and seen chase waiting for me.
"Chase what are you looking at" he turned around and quickly turned off his phone.
"n-nothing let me help you with your bags"

That was weird? I got in the passengers seat and pulled my shoe strings out of my shoes. I loved playing with shoe strings. I never knew why but I just liked too. I started to play with the strings making shapes out of them.

"you wanna go shopping" he said as he started his car. "Sure ba- I mean chase" shit I almost called him baby. "my name is chase not jaden" i laughed and continued to play with my shoe string.