𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁1

As me and chase are getting off the bus he taps my shoulder and points to jaden. "Isn't that the boy you like" "stop chase!" He laughs and I look down at the ground blushing. We walked into school and I looked at my locker. It was covered with the f-slur and rude notes. I tried to ignore it but I just kept reading them. "Ignore it blonde and be yourself chase said as he patted my head and walked away.

I got my books out and started to walk but I stopped when I heard whispering. A group of boys were laughing at me and staring I just walked faster as I heard someone say my name. "Noen ignore them." It was chase. I smiled and looked at him but it didn't feel the same..I felt different. I started to blush and stare at chase when someone pushed me into the ground. "Thinking about someone gay boy?" I ignored him and got up. "Please just leave me alone..." he looked at me and rolled his eyes walking away. I got to class and sat down next to chase. " I hate my life" I said as chase frowned. "You life is perfect your just not with the right people cutie."Cutie?

Did he just call me cutie.

I blushed and looked down . "Aww someone's blushing" " shut up chase!" He laughed and looked back at his paper. I didn't want him to stop..I don't know why tho..i don't like chase i like jaden. chase is straight and wouldn't like me back.

After class me and chase walked to the cafeteria. I got my tray and sat next to chase and jaden. I stared at chase for atleast 10 minutes until.. "Noen stop staring at chase and listen to me!" " oh sorry.." I say as I look at him. "Wait Noen don't tell me.." I looked at jaden and told him to shush. He looked at me and smirked. I got annoyed and walked to the bathroom.